Open suggestion to our resident programmers

Suggestions for making "Houses of the Blooded" a better game and a better website. One suggestion per post, please.

Moderator: Snag

Open suggestion to our resident programmers

Postby Snag » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:42 am

So, who thinks they can cobble up either an online character creation page that one would be able to save in some way, shape or form, or an actual utility that one could use to create sheets electronically, and then have 'em produce themselves as either an actual printout or a file that could be linked for those that play RPGs electronically?

'Cause, I have not the programming mojo. :(
Snag, O.T.D.O
Caffeine enabler
Blooded of the Raven? No? Damnation.

My Plains produce Win!
Snag

Re: Open suggestion to our resident programmers

Postby LiquidWeird » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:54 am

Snag wrote:So, who thinks they can cobble up either an online character creation page that one would be able to save in some way, shape or form, or an actual utility that one could use to create sheets electronically, and then have 'em produce themselves as either an actual printout or a file that could be linked for those that play RPGs electronically?

'Cause, I have not the programming mojo. :(

Hmm

I suppose I could kloodge NWOD Grapevine to do this. I'll look into it. No promises, though. I haven't even had time to make it work for the short-run game lines, much less a whole other game system. It was hard enough getting it to work for White Wolf's New WoD as it was.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Grapevine_NWOD/

What I'd like to see is a tool to manage and log Season actions.
LiquidWeird

Re: Open suggestion to our resident programmers

Postby TheDragonMaster » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:18 am

I'm actually working on a season actions planning program right now (using .net). I'll post it when(if) I get it finished.
TheDragonMaster

Return to Suggestions and Feedback