B&T Private Conversation.

Conversations, letters, poetry, journals, etc.

Moderator: Snag

B&T Private Conversation.

Postby Loqua » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Iratu will shuffle in at some point. his hood pulled over his eyes so as not to make contact.

Venti Venti Baron.

I wish to ask you of those other serpents, I believe you called them your sisters or cousins. They had the glasses and the warding gems. I am going to try and be as watchful of my words as possible, but are they of sound mind and putting on an act? I am sure a man of your Wisdom knows there is no such thing as specter dust or anything of that sort, and as your Court Scholar I am just worried what would happen to them if they did find something. There are many dark things in this world, Baron. Sometimes I can hear the whispers in the winds of the Storm and I would hate for any of your family or allies to get caught up over their heads.

((Iratu puts his head down as if waiting for the fatal blow to be struck.))
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Re: B&T Private Conversation.

Postby wunderworks » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:58 pm

Loqua wrote:Iratu will shuffle in at some point. his hood pulled over his eyes so as not to make contact.

Venti Venti Baron.

I wish to ask you of those other serpents, I believe you called them your sisters or cousins. They had the glasses and the warding gems. I am going to try and be as watchful of my words as possible, but are they of sound mind and putting on an act? I am sure a man of your Wisdom knows there is no such thing as specter dust or anything of that sort, and as your Court Scholar I am just worried what would happen to them if they did find something. There are many dark things in this world, Baron. Sometimes I can hear the whispers in the winds of the Storm and I would hate for any of your family or allies to get caught up over their heads.

((Iratu puts his head down as if waiting for the fatal blow to be struck.))

Calaban smiles and says calmly, "Iratu, if I had desired your death at any moment I would have ordered it long ago. Know that I have only failed to blood you per your request. I see your insight and wisdom as worthy of the merit it holds. Never fear that I would destroy you. It would be like cutting off my own hand."

He turns back to his desk and sits down, offering Iratu a seat. "Now to the matter of my cousins. Their insight and wisdom is not something that I seek out. While they are blooded and held in high esteem you must fear for your life from the most base of the ven. Yet, your advice has proven itself to be far more valuable then the baubles they toss before the rutting and prancing pigs at the party. If they were to find themselves at a disadvantage or a loss then I would make a great show of helping them, but I would put little direct effort into it. Better for my once horrid cousins to face the storm with their magic potions, wands, and crystals than for me to offer some Falcon deep favors for saving their lives." Calaban sits back, purses his lips, and considers the individual vanes upon his raven's quill pen.
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Re: B&T Private Conversation.

Postby Loqua » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:32 am

I understand Baron.

By your leave.

((Iratu will shuffle off.))
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua