Looking for an artist...

General Chatter. Open Board.

Moderator: Snag

Looking for an artist...

Postby Amp » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 pm

I've been working on and very off for some time on a concept and a few pages of a webcomic entitled The Basement Dungeon, but I find my biggest problem to be that I have the artistic skills of a rather talentless five-year-old. I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to help me bring my comic ideas to life, and sometimes possibly contribute on the writing side as well, for those times when the ol' well runs a little dry. The Basement Dungeon surrounds a group of young adult(ages 16-28) gamers, and their adventures in and out of character. For the most part, the group sticks to Dungeons and Dragons("The holiest of editions, 3.5, all who believe otherwise are guilty of the highest heresy"), but obviously a week here and there of different games could be fun. There will be minor political undertones, (im)mature themes, comic violence(just off-page!), mature language and full frontal nudity(once again, just off-page!). Interested parties should PM or e-mail me or post in this thread. Questions should be posed in-thread.
Just my two Food resources.

Always looking to join an online campaign, especially RTI. PM me with information if looking for players.
Amp

Re: Looking for an artist...

Postby Keith Fyans » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:58 am

I would PM Artyom (Azazel) or Olaf (lillaclemur). You can see some of their sketch work here, as well as on my LARP website bellow...
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Re: Looking for an artist...

Postby Amp » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:29 am

Thanks for the tip, I may just do that.
Just my two Food resources.

Always looking to join an online campaign, especially RTI. PM me with information if looking for players.
Amp

Return to Out of Character