Aria of Ill Fortune

Post anecdotes and stories about your games here. This forum is open for discussing any actual play discussions about any of John's games -- HotB, B&H, Enemy Gods, Byron Falls, Flux, Cat, Shotgun Diaries, etc..

Moderator: Snag

Aria of Ill Fortune

Postby Luke » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:16 pm

Our podcast is releasing campaign recaps of the Houses game I'm running called Aria of Ill Fortune. We just released the first recap this week, which you can find here. These are not Actual Play. These consist of all of us recapping the tale, explaining our intentions, and commenting on the system. We previously did this with our Burning Wheel campaign and had a lot of fun with it.

For those more inclined to reading, here's our blogroll which has in-character entries for the PCs along with my occasional write-up.

Lastly, here's a list of the NPCs we're using. Some 'shopped art borrowed from the amazing Rob Justice.

We're having a blast!
Podcasting Awesomeness at the Podgecast.
Luke

Re: Aria of Ill Fortune

Postby wunderworks » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:23 am

Very cool and some excellent character pictures that evoke the feeling of the characters. :) As a long time GM and a visual thinker I love me a good character picture. :)
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Re: Aria of Ill Fortune

Postby Luke » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Yes, finding an appropriate picture for my NPCs is one of my favorite parts of creating them. I love "casting."
Podcasting Awesomeness at the Podgecast.
Luke

Return to Actual Play - Table Top