HotB Reference Doc

For general topics about Houses. If it doesn't seem to go in any other forum, stick it in here.

Moderator: Snag

Re: HotB Reference Doc

Postby hyaxinth » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:13 am

Anything new on this one ?
hyaxinth

Postby shadowclasper » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:31 am

If there's already work done on this, I'd be more than willing to help with this. Sticking the data into something like google docs would allow for crowd sourcing of reference information.
Sorry for the bump.
shadowclasper

Postby Saint&Sinner » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:07 am

Did anything get done? If so, is there a version online people could look at and add to?
Saint&Sinner

Postby shadowclasper » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Seems to be thoroughly dead. But honestly, I'm just about ready to roll up my sleeves and just make this document myself in Google Docs and send it off to Mr. Wick.
shadowclasper

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:01 am

John is obviously mega busy with 7th Sea 2E, I'm not sure this will happen until later next year, unless he decides to assign it to someone else.
Interestingly enough, a game is being created based on the mechanics found in World of Dew, which itself is derived from Blood & Honor, which itself is closely tied to the Houses of the Blooded rule set. An interesting development in my humble opinion, but additionally makes me wonder how many more games might have been developed if the SRD had been written all these years ago.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Houses of the Blooded: General Discussion