A Few Additional Rolls at Chargen?

For general topics about Houses. If it doesn't seem to go in any other forum, stick it in here.

Moderator: Snag

A Few Additional Rolls at Chargen?

Postby khelek » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:53 am

This has both Statemetns and question (that maybe more appropriate to the FAQ, but who cares...)

So... I am married (my Ven, not me, not raigh now at least), anyways, he's married. I rolled it at Character Creation.

I am also a Baron, which means I am a Vassal of some bastard that I am going to be forced to over through. Cool.

In the games that have been played... the first games. Have people been selecting their Wive's House or rolling for it? (I would assume you married a Blooded). What about Your Regent? select or roll?

Is the need for this been taken by the making of Three True Statements?

khelek

Re: A Few Additional Rolls at Chargen?

Postby Snag » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:49 am

Wife: Depends on the Narrator. It could go either way, really.

Heirarchy: This part is probably something that the Narrator should have a vague idea of already, (Three truths). However, you can affect parts of this for the initial Wisdom/Cunning risk at the beginning of the story. Or, spend Style.
Snag, O.T.D.O
Caffeine enabler
Blooded of the Raven? No? Damnation.

My Plains produce Win!
Snag

Re: A Few Additional Rolls at Chargen?

Postby JohnWick » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:00 am

khelek wrote:This has both Statemetns and question (that maybe more appropriate to the FAQ, but who cares...)

So... I am married (my Ven, not me, not raigh now at least), anyways, he's married. I rolled it at Character Creation.

I am also a Baron, which means I am a Vassal of some bastard that I am going to be forced to over through. Cool.

In the games that have been played... the first games. Have people been selecting their Wive's House or rolling for it? (I would assume you married a Blooded). What about Your Regent? select or roll?

Is the need for this been taken by the making of Three True Statements?

That's all personal taste. If one player in my game said, "I'd like to roll," I'd say, "Go for it." Meanwhile, if another player said, "I'd like to choose," I'd still say, "Go for it."
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Return to Houses of the Blooded: General Discussion