Houses of the Blooded: Wilderness

For general topics about Houses. If it doesn't seem to go in any other forum, stick it in here.

Moderator: Snag

Re: Houses of the Blooded: Wilderness

Postby Velocirapture » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:46 am

I've purchased the .pdf of HotB: Wilderness, but does anyone know where I can pick up a dead tree copy now that the kickstarter campaign is over?
Murum aries attigit, Carthago delenda est.

Nihil admittis. Negare omnia. Fac contraria appellis.

Always interested in a PBP or PBEM game.
Velocirapture

Postby Bards-Tale » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:12 am

Velocirapture wrote:I've purchased the .pdf of HotB: Wilderness, but does anyone know where I can pick up a dead tree copy now that the kickstarter campaign is over?

Just talked to John, he is going to be putting it up at http://johnwickpresents.com/ real soon :)
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Velocirapture » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:40 am

Bards-Tale wrote:
Velocirapture wrote:I've purchased the .pdf of HotB: Wilderness, but does anyone know where I can pick up a dead tree copy now that the kickstarter campaign is over?

Just talked to John, he is going to be putting it up at http://johnwickpresents.com/ real soon :)

Fantastic! I'll ping his marketplace from time to time.

Thanks!
Murum aries attigit, Carthago delenda est.

Nihil admittis. Negare omnia. Fac contraria appellis.

Always interested in a PBP or PBEM game.
Velocirapture

Postby Bards-Tale » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 am

Velocirapture wrote:
Bards-Tale wrote:

Fantastic! I'll ping his marketplace from time to time.

Thanks!

No Worries :)
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby PandaDad » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:12 am

Quite regrettably, there was some mention in the core book of these Way Stations that was supposed to be in the Wilderness book.

And isn't.

So that needs to go on the list of errata, along with the missing Resource table for Ork vassals, et cetera et cetera. :(
"Let the plum tree wither in place of the peach. Sit on the mountain and watch the tigers fight. Loot a burning house. Clamor in the east, attack in the west. And never forget that the foe has also studied Sun Tzu." ~ XiongMao the Cranky
PandaDad

Postby Misery Rex » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:11 pm

The errata required is ridiculous, especially with entire sections and charts simply missing. What makes this worse is the fact that there has been absolutely no communication about how this is being handled.

I love Houses of the Blooded. I eagerly pledged for the kickstarter and while many parts of the new book are wonderful it is overall a mess, compounded by some disgraceful customer service. Generally companies that feel that their relationship with their customer ends immediately after they process their payment are not the type I continue to support.
Misery Rex

Postby ma_rukh » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:08 pm

Sorry, double posting (damn phone)
Last edited by ma_rukh on Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buon vento e salva notte
ma_rukh

Postby ma_rukh » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:11 pm

I hope I'm not risking bad form here but I have a question: I was planning to buy Wilderness but the feedback here doesn't seen to be the best...
Any thought on the matter? Especially from those already owning it
Is there perhaps any news on a list of errata to be published anywhere in the near future?
Buon vento e salva notte
ma_rukh

Postby Lriot » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:16 am

ma_rukh wrote:I hope I'm not risking bad form here but I have a question: I was planning to buy Wilderness but the feedback here doesn't seen to be the best...
Any thought on the matter? Especially from those already owning it
Is there perhaps any news on a list of errata to be published anywhere in the near future?

Actually it's worth the price.
Besides many smaller or bigger mistakes - which you can correct by yourself - it's a nice addition to HotB and I'm quite pleased with it.
Lriot

Postby ma_rukh » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Lriot wrote:
Actually it's worth the price.
Besides many smaller or bigger mistakes - which you can correct by yourself - it's a nice addition to HotB and I'm quite pleased with it.

Thank you Lriot, I will then proceed with my order on drivethru ^_^
M.
Buon vento e salva notte
ma_rukh

Previous

Return to Houses of the Blooded: General Discussion