A gift of blood

For general topics about Houses. If it doesn't seem to go in any other forum, stick it in here.

Moderator: Snag

A gift of blood

Postby Alvin Frewer » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:07 pm

So, one of my much younger cousins turned 16 recently. He's been big into video games for a while. I just found out through my aunt that he's started getting into RPGs, "Vampire" being one of them.

I wanted to get him a more indie-style game for his 16th birthday. Given the similarities in theme and mood between Houses and Vampire, I settled on what I hope will be the perfect choice. It just shipped, and I'm not sure if I'll hear from him until the holiday visits to know how he liked it.

But I just wanted to mention it, as I really like being able to give an RPG as a present, and it was really cool it could be Houses of the Blooded.
Alvin Frewer

Re: A gift of blood

Postby JohnWick » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:20 pm

Alvin Frewer wrote:So, one of my much younger cousins turned 16 recently. He's been big into video games for a while. I just found out through my aunt that he's started getting into RPGs, "Vampire" being one of them.

I wanted to get him a more indie-style game for his 16th birthday. Given the similarities in theme and mood between Houses and Vampire, I settled on what I hope will be the perfect choice. It just shipped, and I'm not sure if I'll hear from him until the holiday visits to know how he liked it.

But I just wanted to mention it, as I really like being able to give an RPG as a present, and it was really cool it could be Houses of the Blooded.

Thank YOU! It's very cool to know someone thinks my game makes a great present. Makes me feel all warm inside. :D
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Return to Houses of the Blooded: General Discussion