New products?

For general topics about Houses. If it doesn't seem to go in any other forum, stick it in here.

Moderator: Snag

New products?

Postby ladegard » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:03 am

So, are there any plans for new products in the works? Or maybe a second edition, I remember Herr Wick mentioning changes he would make if he were to do a new edition?
ladegard

Re: New products?

Postby wunderworks » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:53 pm

I'm not aware of any new HotB specific products. I know he's running a kickstarter for The War right now. It's a faux documentary in the Ken Burns style about a War set in his Wicked Fantasy setting. The first episode is great and online for free.
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:19 pm

John has suggested on his Facebook that he is working on a HotB 2.0
That is all I can say at this time...
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby PandaDad » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:03 pm

No kidding? I may have to pencil a memo to the Lady High Exchequer and put my Rank 1 Heir on notice. (NOT that she will be allowed to play this until she is older...)
"Let the plum tree wither in place of the peach. Sit on the mountain and watch the tigers fight. Loot a burning house. Clamor in the east, attack in the west. And never forget that the foe has also studied Sun Tzu." ~ XiongMao the Cranky
PandaDad

Postby Misery Rex » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:30 pm

While I am really excited about a second edition the Wilderness book was such a mess that I am a bit nervous about new products from John Wick. The fact that the problems with the Wilderness book were never acknowledged or addressed was also troubling especially in terms of community and product support.

I am not sure where the failures in quality control and costumer support occurred but I am reluctant to support endeavors that neglect both and subsequently make no effort to rectify their failures.

Of course YMMV.
Misery Rex

Return to Houses of the Blooded: General Discussion