Play by post games?

For general topics about Houses. If it doesn't seem to go in any other forum, stick it in here.

Moderator: Snag

Re: Play by post games?

Postby PandaDad » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:48 am

Sure thing--as soon as I know what's going on myself (which at this point includes replacing my recently deceased hard drive...)
"Let the plum tree wither in place of the peach. Sit on the mountain and watch the tigers fight. Loot a burning house. Clamor in the east, attack in the west. And never forget that the foe has also studied Sun Tzu." ~ XiongMao the Cranky
PandaDad

Postby PandaDad » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Between a much busier holiday season than could have been hoped, one replacement computer, my Heir-1 celebrating another step toward her eventual Blooding, and the usual slings and arrows of trying to get any new projects up and off the ground, I'm finally to the point where I can roll up my sleeves and dive in.

Let's do some damage.
"Let the plum tree wither in place of the peach. Sit on the mountain and watch the tigers fight. Loot a burning house. Clamor in the east, attack in the west. And never forget that the foe has also studied Sun Tzu." ~ XiongMao the Cranky
PandaDad

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:04 am

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2353

Feel free to discuss the new game out here. Hope this helps!
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby PandaDad » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:28 pm

Apparently I have room to spare, for the interested.

Was anticipating 'slow'. Was not anticipating 'glacial'. :D
PandaDad

Previous

Return to Houses of the Blooded: General Discussion