hunters inc reprint

General discussion and chit-chat for any other book or game John has wriiten or been a major part of.

Moderator: Snag

hunters inc reprint

Postby killianred » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:03 am

Hello all. I have a question for John, and I wasn't sure how to contact him, so here goes. My gaming group still plays Hunters inc from Shadis magazine. We have been in touch with Jolly Blackburn about getting it reprinted, and he said if we could find the author and he was willing, Knights of the Dinner Table would reprint the Hunters inc game in the pages of KODT. So John, waddaya say, are you interested?
killianred

Re: hunters inc reprint

Postby JohnWick » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Heh. Hunter's Inc. That takes me back.

I'm not entirely sure who owns Hunter's Inc. (I think that's Jolly's opinion of matters, too.) I wrote it for Shadis, but I did not write it as a work for hire. Thus, with the rights all cloudy like that, it's probably something everyone has to agree on.

Also, there was another guy who was writing the campaign. He'd need permission, too.

Let me look into this a little further and see what the details are.
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Postby killianred » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:32 pm

I was a little afraid it might be that way, several people involved. It would be so cool to see it out there again though.
killianred

Postby jonathan_sicari » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 am

Funny that this was the very game that caused me to get in contact with John and find out about HotB. I really would like to find a copy of the other two articles (I only have the first one and have been kind of freebasing sorcery, faith, and vampire ecology rules).
jonathan_sicari

Postby killianred » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:44 am

I have all the old shadis magazines. If you want to PM me or email me wiht an address, I would be glad to send you copies of the rules you are missing
killianred

Postby jonathan_sicari » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Thank you, PM is inbound.

Jonathan
jonathan_sicari

Return to John Wick's Other Books and Games