Hunter$, Inc. Questions.

General discussion and chit-chat for any other book or game John has wriiten or been a major part of.

Moderator: Snag

Hunter$, Inc. Questions.

Postby jonathan_sicari » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:27 am

Some quick questions about Hunter$, Inc.

1) Is it safe to assume that a full vampire (I'll be getting to Goons later) has a number of Vampire Traits equal to 1/2 their rank, rounded up (I'm basing this off of Susan, Margeret and Starkin's stats)? All Vampires additionally gain Regeneration?

2) Attack rolls are contested (even though only the attacker rolls dice) and therefore drop any dice that roll less than the target's agility, a covering gunman's Agility + Gunman skill (or a vampire's Rank) unless a Willpower or Dark Point is spent?

3) Regarding Goons, in the vampire ecology section, we are told about the transformation of Goons into full fledged vampires, but in Dead-Ex, we have minor goons (with a 1/2 physical damage ability) and major goons (who have the 1/2 damage ability and 1 vampire trait but no listed dark points). How do these issues come together for NPC generation?

Thanks for any help,

Jonathan
jonathan_sicari

Re: Hunter$, Inc. Questions.

Postby jonathan_sicari » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:10 pm

John? Fred? Anybody?
jonathan_sicari

Re: Hunter$, Inc. Questions.

Postby JohnWick » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:03 am

I have no idea. I no longer have a copy of the old Hunters, Inc. files.
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Return to John Wick's Other Books and Games