A letter to Baron Nater Steele, from Countess Dosajee Steele

A Series of sub-forums to discuss the goings on of various Living Shanri cabals
~If you'd like to start a new cabal PM or e-mail wunderworks and he'll get one set up for you~

Moderators: Snag, Nihilistic Mind

A letter to Baron Nater Steele, from Countess Dosajee Steele

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Dearest Nater,

I have been thinking of you lately and I look forward to see you again at Baron Rali Yvarai's Summer Party.

Spring has brought me great fortune and misfortune to me already. I am sorry to say that the unfortunate events have now outweighed the joys of your visit in the early season.

I was visiting a city in one of my Baron's Domain so that I could attend a particular Opera: "The Tragedy of Alanya and Dara".
Rali Yvarai's work was very entertaining and although his current work has been gracing the Opera halls of Ralirynaga for almost a year it was the first time I had the chance to travel away in quite some time.

In my absence, my husband hosted a hunt of the Serpent Olivana rumored to appear in our nearby swamps and ruins. I believe you have met Vanglia, but I suppose I did not insist you spend too much time together, for reasons that are my own.
There was a terrible hunting accident, Nater.
I know not what truly transpired but I suspect the death threats he has been receiving were finally made concrete. I intend to get to the bottom of things and I was hoping you would be of some assistance in this matter, however delicate it may turn out to be.

I hope that we can strike an agreement regarding this. I look forward to your response.

Yours truly,

Countess Dosajee Steele

The Countess Dosajee Steele rules her Domain on the Ralirynaga Archipelago.
Vanglia is (was) her fourth husband.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Re: A letter to Baron Nater Steele, from Countess Dosajee Steele

Postby roc » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Hello Dear Countess,

I would enjoy visiting with you, whenever you have time to discuss matters and see what service I can be to you.

Nater Steele

(Just send a PM with info on when you want Nater to show up)

Return to Cabals