A letter to Baron Nater Steele, from Countess Dosajee Steele

A Series of sub-forums to discuss the goings on of various Living Shanri cabals
~If you'd like to start a new cabal PM or e-mail wunderworks and he'll get one set up for you~

Moderators: Snag, Nihilistic Mind

A letter to Baron Nater Steele, from Countess Dosajee Steele

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Dearest Nater,

I have been thinking of you lately and I look forward to see you again at Baron Rali Yvarai's Summer Party.

Spring has brought me great fortune and misfortune to me already. I am sorry to say that the unfortunate events have now outweighed the joys of your visit in the early season.

I was visiting a city in one of my Baron's Domain so that I could attend a particular Opera: "The Tragedy of Alanya and Dara".
Rali Yvarai's work was very entertaining and although his current work has been gracing the Opera halls of Ralirynaga for almost a year it was the first time I had the chance to travel away in quite some time.

In my absence, my husband hosted a hunt of the Serpent Olivana rumored to appear in our nearby swamps and ruins. I believe you have met Vanglia, but I suppose I did not insist you spend too much time together, for reasons that are my own.
There was a terrible hunting accident, Nater.
I know not what truly transpired but I suspect the death threats he has been receiving were finally made concrete. I intend to get to the bottom of things and I was hoping you would be of some assistance in this matter, however delicate it may turn out to be.

I hope that we can strike an agreement regarding this. I look forward to your response.

Yours truly,

Countess Dosajee Steele

~~~~~

The Countess Dosajee Steele rules her Domain on the Ralirynaga Archipelago.
Vanglia is (was) her fourth husband.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Re: A letter to Baron Nater Steele, from Countess Dosajee Steele

Postby roc » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Hello Dear Countess,

I would enjoy visiting with you, whenever you have time to discuss matters and see what service I can be to you.

Nater Steele

(Just send a PM with info on when you want Nater to show up)
roc

Return to Cabals