Rumors

In-Character discussions and posts for Living Shanri Characters

Moderators: Snag, Nihilistic Mind

Re: Rumors

Postby Keith Fyans » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:36 am

• The Serpents Intertwined: Baroness Hespa Mwrr is having an illicit romance with her husbands close ally Baron Ezidel Mwrr (whom is also married!). Servants spied them undertaking an act that could only be discrined as compromising.
  • Baron Rafæt Yvarai, a known rake, has been at several parties openly embacing the young Erika Adrente. Their Passions run so high that after a bloody duel of honor Erika ripped the shirt off his back and they were all but rutting infront of the assembled nobility! Add this to the fact that everyone knows that young Ziggy pledged to the Lord Slothe and it looks as if their houses are tied Very closely...
  • The youngest son of the late Countess Rozé, born the day after his father entered Solace yet still but a babe, has been missing since the day of her death. Some say Lady Chia stole him away, others say he was spirited off by loyal vassals. The most commonly accepted explaination is that The Black Fox had the child put to the sword or poison to prevent future revenge.
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Postby Keith Fyans » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Scandal upon Scandal! Hespa and Ezidel are definitely in a liaison of epic proportions. Don't ask how I know this, but the pair were *ahem* engaged in the boudoir, unchaperoned no less, when Hespa suggested that her Maid was brought forth and made to take part! Well, the whole conversation was overheard by a friend of a friend.
Keith Fyans

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Tsanuri wrote:Scandal upon Scandal! Hespa and Ezidel are definitely in a liaison of epic proportions. Don't ask how I know this, but the pair were *ahem* engaged in the boudoir, unchaperoned no less, when Hespa suggested that her Maid was brought forth and made to take part! Well, the whole conversation was overheard by a friend of a friend.

Oh my! How shocking!!!
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

-It is rumored that Marquis Arisaph Steele's wife is pregnant. She was last seen at his castle and has not been seen in or around any of his Provinces.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Keith Fyans » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:13 am

This one is like a Fighting Fantasy book or a buffet restaurant, where you choose the rumour ;)

Q'naldinir [burns/lies in ruins/in chaos]! A massive army [from the North/of the Wolf/of the Bear/of Ork] has [attempted to destroy/swept into/hold of parts of] the city. Most were seen off by the movement of [dozens/hundreds/a thousand] of the cities residents and guard, but [fighting is still ongoing in the streets/the invaders where only the scouting force and larger armies follow/the North wall has fallen/fire gutted several districts]. The veth and blooded alike [are suffering/riot/panic/flee/cry out for strong leadership].
Keith Fyans

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:56 pm

-Rumors that can be traced back to Arisaph Steele's Winter Althua claim that Jonan Drax laid down his Seven Laws while at the Althua. What the seven laws actually state wildly vary from one story to the next.
-It is rumored that the Earl of the Elk is unable to breed his own heir.
-It is rumored that the voice of 'the Priestess of the Black Rose', Lady Ecks, High Priestess of the Temple of Talia in Ashkelmar has been possessed by a Spectre.
-It is rumored that Arisaph Steele and his new general have posted many armies near the Northern Archipelago of Tir Torigh in preparation for hostile take-over of all Barons and Counts that will not immediately agree to become his vassals.
-It is rumored that the Earl of the Elk is preparing for war in the South of Shanri.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Keith Fyans » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:15 am

Rejoice! Rejoice! And Rejoice again!

The dashing Baron, Abendigo Krev, has been granted leave to marry the Lady Lushia Adrente. The union has been blessed by the Count D'Mar, and it is said that the pair themselves will be wed in the warm rays of the Summer.
Keith Fyans

Wisprers from the Capital

Postby Keith Fyans » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:03 am

The Duchess Ashazi Mwrr had been expected to answer questions in the Senate regarding the matters surrounding the death of her vassal the Marquis Manu before the end of Spring. As yet she has not arrived and I have heard, truly, that none of her Vassals have any idea what has befallen her. Not even a ransom note has been seen as yet.

I wonder if any would be bold enough to strive for her seat so soon?
Keith Fyans

Postby Kyocera Ru » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 am

The Barons of Manu are shoring up their defenses, desperate to avoid any appearance of weakness. It is said that many regions formerly belonging to other vassals of the late Marquis Manu have been held by vassals of Count D'Marr, for "protection" against recent Ork incursions.
Jeffrey Witthauer
Evil Narrator of Knoxville, TN

Play Blood & Tears at Dragon*Con 2011!
Kyocera Ru

Postby Kyocera Ru » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:56 pm

The Archipelago of Manu is in an uproar! The continued "protection" of those loyal to Count D'Mar forced upon those loyal to the late Marquis have thrown the Veth into a frenzy. Whispers abound that this is a war, but of course that is denied by all civilized Ven. What is known is that there is trouble, trouble, trouble everywhere! Nobles, see to your provinces lest rabble rousers turn crowds into mobs!
Jeffrey Witthauer
Evil Narrator of Knoxville, TN

Play Blood & Tears at Dragon*Con 2011!
Kyocera Ru

PreviousNext

Return to In Character