From Arisaph Steele to Faldrak the Bold

In-Character discussions and posts for Living Shanri Characters

Moderators: Snag, Nihilistic Mind

Re: From Arisaph Steele to Faldrak the Bold

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:37 pm

[OOC: Sorry this is a little late, but we may as well bridge the story gap now, since truths have been established. Are style points still 'spendable' in order to establish further truths?]
~~~~~

Baron Faldrak,

Your letters continue to amuse me and since our communications remain open, let's not stop here.

I am glad to see that you are desperate enough to accept my help, since it seems I could not convince you of my abilities nor of my intents. Either way, you will continue to maintain your domain, while I continue to support you as I may. Busy as your new troops may be, I will continue to support the defenses of your new lands.

I will come with your new vassals myself in order to write the Blood Contract binding your Barony to my Domain. I hope to make arrangements with other Baronies and Counties nearby in order to secure your province as well, if you find that that would be beneficial to your position.

With great anticipation,

Arisaph Steele, Count of Artemia.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Keith Fyans » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Nihilistic Mind wrote:[OOC: Sorry this is a little late, but we may as well bridge the story gap now, since truths have been established. Are style points still 'spendable' in order to establish further truths?]

By all means carry on... It's adding alot of spice to my game :D
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Postby lilac_lemur » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:30 am

My Liege,
It is with grace that I submit to your demands.

At last a would be superior willing to take rather than to request. You have shown yourself a true Ven, one who takes what he wants and is not so cowardly as to ask.

I have made ready the areas for your arrival and have made a pact with those neighbours who could pose any threat, and have even prepared the ground for your consumption of the Golden Masque, by arranging and readying diplomatic relations with the brains of that cabal (one Baron Ezidel Mwrr, who, I can only assume to be the only reason why the dolt Eshu and the fopp Yvarai have not yet come to blows).

Lands sufficient to support two more blocks of troops shall be seized by me ready to receive my new liege, and, once more, a neighbour with whom I share a common Nemesis, is in diplomatic mode with me, and may be ready to discuss matters with you on your arrival.

I await your arrival with great expectation, my liege.

Faldrack
Sorry, I work in LaTeX, what's this Hypertext you speak of?

http://lilac-lemur.deviantart.com/
lilac_lemur

Previous

Return to In Character