A Letter to Baron Torr Thorne

In-Character discussions and posts for Living Shanri Characters

Moderators: Snag, Nihilistic Mind

A Letter to Baron Torr Thorne

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:20 pm

Torr,

The new lands that I established above the Dark Wine Sea, in the far western edge of Shanri, has been fruitful. You will find that the Province of Poe'Siam is no longer under my control and although I gave it up to Duke Calaban Ru I am happy to share with you the information necessary in acquiring it.

The people there are still loyal to me and I can tell them to support you rather than whatever new owner Calaban deems worthy. I do wish you the best and would like to remain allied with you in particular... I simply have never liked nor trusted Baron Nater Steele, and would not dream to comprehend the reasons behind his wife Dara's continued marriage to him... But I digress.

If you are interested in this acquisition of new land, inform me right away so that I may share with you the information that will be vital to overtaking the key regions of this Province.

What news from the lands you hold and those surrounding your Domain?

With great sincerity,

Count Arisaph Steele
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Return to In Character