Body-Swap Aftereffects

OOC discussions about Living Shanri, LS campaigns, characters, and concepts

Moderator: Nihilistic Mind

Body-Swap Aftereffects

Postby Kyocera Ru » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

I love my local players. I absolutely love them.

So, the Lady Kil'Kuaya's revenge against Lord Abnathan entered a new phase today as the two took advantage of a ruin delve to assault each other. Lady Kil'Kuaya with her dagger, and Lord Abnathan with... his hand. Which had been cut. And an herb. And the puppet ritual (they knew each other's full names, being cabal-mates and all. Ah, cabal treachery.) Naturally Kil'Kuaya responded with... her own hand. Which had been cut. And an herb.

So, mind-swap. And then a bunch of events, which led to Lady Kil'Kuaya's body being slain in a single blow, trapping both spirits in Lord Abnathan's body.

At this point, we are way beyond the book. Next week the game will focus on Kil'Kuaya's vassal Barons, on a mission to find some way of separating their altrex's spirit and giving her a new body (since her old one is currently rotting somewhere deep within her ruins).

While a good bit of this game will naturally be defined by wagers, I wanted to ask... any suggestions? Because so far this is totally awesome, and I just want it to be even more awesome.

By the way, Kil'Kuaya is a twin. Her twin is still alive (though she does not know it, and in fact her presumption of her twin's murder was what prompted the revenge). And they both worship Ikhalu, though the vassal who is going on this quest does not.

So... comments? Suggestions? I should have the full story of this adventure by tomorrow night up on my blog at http://evilrpgwriter.livejournal.com
Jeffrey Witthauer
Evil Narrator of Knoxville, TN

Play Blood & Tears at Dragon*Con 2011!
Kyocera Ru

Re: Body-Swap Aftereffects

Postby Keith Fyans » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:34 am

Sounds like a Wisdom Risk to have the knowledge upon how to proceed...
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Postby Kyocera Ru » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 pm

Tsanuri wrote:Sounds like a Wisdom Risk to have the knowledge upon how to proceed...

For the players trying to rescue her, yes. For how two spirits trapped in the same body react... I get to have more fun with that.
Jeffrey Witthauer
Evil Narrator of Knoxville, TN

Play Blood & Tears at Dragon*Con 2011!
Kyocera Ru

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

That sounds absolutely awesome! No suggestions from me, you guys are doing everything right!
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby ad1066 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 am

Here's a good place to start.
ad1066

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Well obviously you need to decide which Virtue to use for them to decide who gets to usurp control of the body for a little while.
Baroness Astelle Ru "If I had made the Bargain, I would have given up my Poison... is it too late for that?"
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Return to Out of Character