CRIMSON SORROW CABAL DISBANDED!!!

Moderators: Snag, Nihilistic Mind

CRIMSON SORROW CABAL DISBANDED!!!

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:25 am

After much hardships, the members of the Cabal - Crimson Sorrow - have been separated.

A brief overview of the results, in no particular order:

Rali Yvarai - Murdered while awaiting trial at the senate (the crime: systematic destruction of Suaven in a series of secret vaults underneath the Senate).

Myri Yvarai - After expanding Rali's lands for many seasons, she allied herself to Maja Adrente in the destruction of several Sorcerous Corpses. She died, or at least has not been heard of or seen since the fire at Hrywin Sinjin's Castle.

Maja Adrente - After being bitten by the Serpent Olivana, Maja has become 'enlightened', or rather mad... After secluding himself for many seasons, Maja returned to confront the Corpse of Alagul Adrente. His forehead bears the word Traitor. He dies, or is not heard of or seen since the fire at Hrywin Sinjin's Castle.

Alagul Adrente - After spending seasons building a base of Mimic Orks in the Castle of his beloved Countess, he and his army were destroyed by two members of his Countess' own Cabal. His Corpse was brought back by Vadim Mwwr.

Hrywin Sinjin - Her Castle on fire, her Countess destroyed, the Storm threatening to kill all that she loved and held dear, she maintained her oath. The Storm claimed her. Her husband will be known to seek the Storm and look for his beloved for the remainder of his days.

Vadim Mwwr - After raising several Corpses to counter the Corpse of his Countess, Vadim finds that his Cabal is tearing itself apart. His wife is missing, probably trapped by the Corpse Countess who was destroyed before she could reveal her location.

Status of Other Important Characters:

Derleth Mwwr - After fulfilling the Wrath of the Suaven upon the Countess Dosajee Steele, he is killed by the Spectre Serinna (ex-Herald of Vadim Mwwr). His 60 men are all dead, perished in the fire and mass murder at Hrywin Sinjin's Castle.

Trix Adrente - Member of the Countess Dosajee Steele's Cabal, is attempting to take over the many regions now freed by the tragic destruction of ven this very winter.

Dosajee Steele - The Victim of the Suaven Aban Mwwr's Wrath, she lost everything.

Sorio Adrente - Member of the Countess Dosajee Steele's Cabal, he and Trix destroyed the Mimic Orks and Alagul Adrente and his armies. After killing Countess Dosajee Steele's ex-Court Scholar's Wife (who had raised the Corpse of the Countess), he goes on to kill Trix Adrente and destroy his forces. He is killed, his men turning during battle, switching sides. His wife, the daughter of Countess Dosajee Steele is to marry Trix Adrente in the Spring.

Durt Steele - One of the Countess' Twin sons. He now works for Vadim, helping him reconquer the lands of the Crimson Sorrow.

Cavala - Unblooded Twin son of the Countess. His memory returns one day and the Relic he holds is finally put to use.

Gah'linan Thorne - Husband of Hrywin Sinjin, he is devastated by the loss of the Oathbearer, his wife. He fulfills his promise to Vadim in exchange for the ingredients of his addiction. He may be seen following the Storm, calling out to it to give him back his spouse!

Rorak Burghe - Brother of Derleth Mwwr, Lover of Hrywin Sinjin, he blames Gah'linan Thorne for her 'disappearance' and dies in Mass Murder after scarring Gah'linan.

Alexai Adrente - Wife of Vadim Mwwr. She was kidnapped and is trapped somewhere, probably fighting her way out.
Last edited by Nihilistic Mind on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Re: CRIMSON SORROW CABAL DISBANDED!!!

Postby JohnWick » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:33 am

Does that mean your game is over? :(
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Postby Paint Scribe » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:50 am

sniff.... yes :-(

With many tears and regrets... and Vriyana never even got a chance to make an appearance.

Thank God there will be a podcast!

JWP's Layout Lady & Author of Crimson Sorrow: A podcast history of the Ven
Paint Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:52 am

The Crimson Sorrow Cabal is done...

Time will tell what else I bring to Living Shanri. Some of my players would like to continue, so we shall see...
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Keith Fyans » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Drats, and things looked close to beginning to really heat up. Ach well. I hope it all concluded well, and good hunting to all the peeps at the Crimson Sorrow.
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Yes, we tied a lot of loose ends and left enough open for many stories to come :)
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Return to Cabal: Crimson Sorrow