Storms isolate Tir Torigh (hopefully short hiatus)

Moderators: Snag, Nihilistic Mind

Storms isolate Tir Torigh (hopefully short hiatus)

Postby Keith Fyans » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 am

Hi peeps,

I should have said something but we had been hoping to get something sorted sooner. I've just finished moving house, Olaf is just preparing to move house, Max has had to move out of Glasgow and back to Largs and Kristi has seemingly been swallowed by her new shift pattern. Add to this the fact that Artyom has now left for Dundee on a perminanat basis and it may be time to refocus the game somewhat.

As yet we haven't managed to finish the winter party, and we are really behind on Spring (though should manage the Season Actions this week). As such, pelase assume The Storm is wracking Tir Torigh until further notice (and this Storm will tie into our local story ;) ). For story purposes Senvu and Rafaets Rank 1 army will be in the Capital city and so do what you will with them if need be. I don't think we are stopping, but perhaps play may be less frequent for a while... in any case watch this space.

Cheers folks,
Keith.
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Re: Storms isolate Tir Torigh (hopefully short hiatus)

Postby Keith Fyans » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:26 am

UPDATE: We managed to have season actions for Spring last night and so while we aren't managing any stories this month, we will be doing a flashback to the end of the the Winter Party, tying it in with the hideous storm (the fact that someone who knows the Name of the Storm died while big ley line plots are afoot should help), and we should have a new PC join the game!

More info by next week...
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Re: Storms isolate Tir Torigh (hopefully short hiatus)

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Cool! Keep us updated!
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Return to Cabal: The Golden Masque