Blood & Tears event - Phoenix, AZ

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

Blood & Tears event - Phoenix, AZ

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Every third Sunday, at Imperial Outpost Games, at 49th Avenue and Thunderbird Road.

For those who cannot join, you can spy on the goings on of the Parlor Game here:

http://70.184.99.152:82/Jview.htm
http://70.184.99.152:83/Jview.htm
courtesy of the Imperial Outpost spycams (http://imperialoutpostgames.blogspot.com/)

No sound, unfortunately, but you can look at the bunch of us roleplay and enjoy the 'Costumey Goodness' of the characters and see the new Serpent Banner!

The game starts at 6pm, Arizona Time (which is special and annoyingly I can never remember if we are Mountain or Pacific right now).

Enjoy!
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Re: Blood & Tears event - Phoenix, AZ

Postby Aban the White Stag » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:08 pm

It was a great time! I hope to see more of you there next time!

A few highlights:
A wonderful dinner made by Calaban Ru's Veth cook. I think he called him "Smitty."
Leopold Adrente killed five Roadmen that were conspiring poisoning a guest (one lost his head)
Beryll Tal brings to Baron Ru an ork. Alive. A cat. On a stick. She's soooo angry....
Calaban Ru was stabbed/poisoned by an ork with a sorcerous skin mask that made the would-be assassin look Ven.
Aban Steele is amusingly fueling his new addiction to Foxwine.
Denan Burghe became the new Swordmaster by right of the duel.
Alexia Burghe thwarts an ork incursion...by throwing them (and a young Leo Thorne) at each other.
Thavren Thorne was stabbed in the back by Leopold for a rumour that he was behind the poisoning (heh heh). Another duel happens outside.
The Storm! Time to get inside.
"Next time, Adrente!" -Aban Steele to his new enemy, Tyv Adrente

Of course, there was a ton of other stuff that happened, but that's all I have time to write at the moment. Let's continue this Arrangement of Awesome!
Aban the White Stag

Postby wunderworks » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Denan Burghe had the claim to Swordmaster, but Calaban Ru bought her off and took Beryll Tal as his swordmaster. He also began a new Romance with Denan Burghe. ^_^
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Truly, she deserved the title, seeing as she bested the best Swordsman there! (yes, Tyv Adrente was bested in a duel, by a Bear... Can you even believe that? :lol: )

Aban Steele, when we meet again, prepare your foulest moves, sorceries, artifacts and poisons. Make sure that everyone there is my enemy and wants me Injured or Dead. It will take all of your best advantages to defeat me. And even then ::shakes fist:: you may just see more blood of yours than you ever imagined beholding.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Paint Scribe » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 pm

mmm... Tyv sounds like he has good taste.

wait...Aban does sorcery???

JWP's Layout Lady & Author of Crimson Sorrow: A podcast history of the Ven
Paint Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:04 am

OF COURSE!!! He's the foulest Sorceror on this side of the Archipelago!
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Peregrine » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:12 pm

As your vassal, would I be expected to aid you against your enemies, Tyv?

And clearly I need a better spy network. Couldn't even poison a Ven properly without being seen. And they left a trail leading straight back to me, resulting in my being stabbed in the back!
"The Senate took my lands, my titles, my Name... They will bury this and forget me. But I will live long enough to remind them of what should not be forgotten." - Iyl, the Aged Stranger
Peregrine

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Let's write a Blood Contract before the next Party, so that we have everything codified and agreed upon before any other mutual help is acted upon.

(Besides, I'm also hoping to find two more Barons to swear their Fealty to me... But don't worry, Ambition is not my main motivation with Tyv, so I won't be as aggressive in my dealings...)
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Paint Scribe » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Keep in mind as a double Master of the Road, you get to bring my 3 ranks of roadmen, and Tyv's 3 ranks of roadmen for free to the next LARP.

JWP's Layout Lady & Author of Crimson Sorrow: A podcast history of the Ven
Paint Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 pm

That's a whole lot of slaughter...
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Next

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions