Veth LFG.

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

Veth LFG.

Postby Loqua » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:56 pm

After talking with Snag and deciding that he is usually Narrating at the LARP events, my poor Veth needs someone to latch onto. His name is Iratu Pendrig (Wise Man of Shan'ri) and I will give you the Three Things:

1) Iratu's wife was killed by a lightning bolt in a cloudless sky.
2) Iratu is "famous" for his singing performances, which he calls the "Songs of Shan'ri"
3) Iratu fears Shan'ri, but also tries to understand her.

Below are just some things that I would be looking for as a good fit for the character.

First, you cannot be a landlocked noble. Water is a must.

I would also need a character who has a liberal stance on veth and orks. Iratu is all about talking to Shan'ri and learning the secrets the Earth holds and needs a bit of a slack leash to do his thing. He will do his best not to get in trouble, but I don't want to be a dressholder. Rumors abound that Iratu can talk to any ork and that he even has a couple has pets. Iratu is very hands-on with Orks. Dirt speaks to dirt.

Iratu has secrets. Dangerous secrets. Please make sure you know this if you want to take him under your wing. (Friendly Game!)

If anyone is interested in picking up Iratu, we can chat on here. Thanks!
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Re: Veth LFG.

Postby Paint Scribe » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:33 am

Beryll Tal has a few issues.

First, she is trying to remove sorcery from Shanri, one ven at a time.
Second, she is devoutly loyal to Calaban Ru.
Third, she just got into a rank 26 Romance with another wolf (Leo) who also has a wisdom weakness.

Because of the first, Beryll has a fondness for ven who have not been tainted by sorcery. i.e. veth. If they want to play with ork in their spare time, who cares. At least it isn't sorcery.

orks are great fun for killing, but if you have a few as pets, not a problem as long as they don't cause Trouble. Though, you might want to keep them away from my Romance, he's a bit trigger-happy.

secrets are fine. Wisdom Weakness here, so she wouldn't even notice.

Feel free to choose a different liege, but if you want to either cause trouble or be trouble, pick me.

JWP's Layout Lady & Author of Crimson Sorrow: A podcast history of the Ven
Paint Scribe
Site Admin

Re: Veth LFG.

Postby Loqua » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Thanks for you offer but I think Calaban Ru himself is going to snatch me up. Can't wait to game with you Mystery Person.
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions