Who wants to tell a story?

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

Who wants to tell a story?

Postby Loqua » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 am

Due to the new Wilderness rules Iratu must give up his most prized friend, Brak'thor the Harbor Squid. While still legendary for being the First Ork to Win a Duel (albeit as a illegal third entrant, but he still WON) it just won't mesh with Iratu's new outlook on life. I want to work it to where Brak'thor visits the Big Ocean in the Sky and I want him to go down in an epic conflict.

Since this is just a bit of character changing to meet with new rules I want to write the story to where this doesn't leave anyone on anyone else's bad list. Helping kill Brak'thor won't bring Orkish Hounds to your door. I was just going to write up the death of the Harbor Squid but I thought it would be more fun to build a story with some people and see where it takes us. Let me know if there is any interest in making something, otherwise I will just write something and post it. Thanks!
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Re: Who wants to tell a story?

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:58 am

I am interested! Not sure this is the right tale for Tyv Adrente to be a part of, but there is a Bear character I have in mind... Keep me posted.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Aban the White Stag » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 am

Hey, would you be at all interested if Blunderbeard the Pirate was involved it the story? I was imagining an epic battle a la Captain Ahab vs. Moby Dick, however the squid ends up eating him but the stubborn pirate fights his way out of the beast's throat.... Let me know and I'll have him contact you about it!
Aban the White Stag

Postby Loqua » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:29 am

Aban the White Stag wrote:Hey, would you be at all interested if Blunderbeard the Pirate was involved it the story? I was imagining an epic battle a la Captain Ahab vs. Moby Dick, however the squid ends up eating him but the stubborn pirate fights his way out of the beast's throat.... Let me know and I'll have him contact you about it!

I sent an e-mail directly to him because he was first on my list, but I have gotten no response. Please let him know.
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions