Suggestions for the Great Game rewards

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

Suggestions for the Great Game rewards

Postby Kyocera Ru » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:05 am

So I'm running my first B&T LARP in a month and a half, and I'm thinking about what I'm going to do there. I know we're going to run the quasi-OOC "great game". I also know I want that game to have "fabulous prizes". Or a fabulous prize. Or something like that. I was wondering, those who have more experience with this game, what do you give to those who win the great game for the night?
Jeffrey Witthauer
Evil Narrator of Knoxville, TN

Play Blood & Tears at Dragon*Con 2011!
Kyocera Ru

Re: Suggestions for the Great Game rewards

Postby wunderworks » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Kyocera Ru wrote:So I'm running my first B&T LARP in a month and a half, and I'm thinking about what I'm going to do there. I know we're going to run the quasi-OOC "great game". I also know I want that game to have "fabulous prizes". Or a fabulous prize. Or something like that. I was wondering, those who have more experience with this game, what do you give to those who win the great game for the night?

I've given extra season actions. Or even once an extra point on a new shiny unidentified artifact. Of course, artifacts are their own reward...for the GM! ;)
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions