The Suaven of the Blood & Tears Phoenix Chapter

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

The Suaven of the Blood & Tears Phoenix Chapter

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Suaven of Whispers

Suaven of Truth - Yaseri Mwrr

Suaven of Unblooded Loyalty - Fashell

Suaven of ? - Talan ?

Suaven Calaban Ru/Beryll Tal

The other Suaven found at Winter Althua of 03...

Suaven of Roads - Rethula Steele

Who else am I missing?
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Re: The Suaven of the Blood & Tears Phoenix Chapter

Postby Loqua » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 pm

There is an as yet undefined Unblooded Suaven in Iratu's Temple.
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Postby Bards-Tale » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Here is the thing...
Fashell was unblooded
He went into Solace
But is he still a Suaven or just went under the normal race's life cycle and you only become a Suaven when your blood is unlocked by the Blooding ritual.
I am just saying I see the "cocoon" stage as a physiological reaction but the super crazy dream/blessing/wrath powers as a Blooded thing... just an idea
But either way Fashell is in Solace and is still "around"
Technically you should add Talan as well. Even though he is "lost" he talks to Sa'lee....
SO ALEX TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR SUAVEN *HINT HINT HINT! * :D
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Loqua » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Bards-Tale wrote:Here is the thing...
Fashell was unblooded
He went into Solace
But is he still a Suaven or just went under the normal race's life cycle and you only become a Suaven when your blood is unlocked by the Blooding ritual.
I am just saying I see the "cocoon" stage as a physiological reaction but the super crazy dream/blessing/wrath powers as a Blooded thing... just an idea
But either way Fashell is in Solace and is still "around"
Technically you should add Talan as well. Even though he is "lost" he talks to Sa'lee....
SO ALEX TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR SUAVEN *HINT HINT HINT! * :D

Pfft, you told me he was a Suaven. Nevermind then :P
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:12 pm

There are Unblooded Suaven... They're just rare...
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Bards-Tale » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:34 pm

I wasn't saying if he was or wasn't... I just didn't know if they could be full Suaven and was bringing up the idea. But if Fashell can be a Suaven then he is totally a Suaven. Of what though I am still thinking of...
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby alexanderthesoso » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Hes a suaVETH.
(hey, Ryan, iratu should totally set a new style trend. Wearing clothes woven from, ahem, silk. ahahahaahahaha!)

So, Talan was a Serpent. Standard Serpenty snake. He was involved in a romance, and later possibly Liason with the Suaven of Truth. Liason. Snake lovers. That would get slithery.

It seems he took the sorcery ban to heart, possibly what caused the rift between him and Yaseri. (oo, I like that). Anyways, he was fascinated with the non sorcery things the sorcerer kings did. Like all the plant and animal mutations, and massive landscaping projects they did. Upon reaching Winter, he went.... a little obsessive. Renounced his lands and title, and began traveling Shanri, cataloging these things. By which I mean, he would take the same plant, two islands next to each other, and meticulously write down differences in color, seed shape, leafs, and reactions to certain chemical stimuli (and taste, and effectiveness as drugs or poisons, which is where Sa'Alee's interest lies) He did this with animals as well. Think, Darwin's Voyage of the Beagle.

At some point, nearing Solace, he hunkered down in an abandoned castle with his remaining vassals, entered Solace. They maintained the place, but at some point something happened, and his solaced body was lost...
alexanderthesoso

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

alexanderthesoso wrote:Hes a suaVETH.
(hey, Ryan, iratu should totally set a new style trend. Wearing clothes woven from, ahem, silk. ahahahaahahaha!)

So, Talan was a Serpent. Standard Serpenty snake. He was involved in a romance, and later possibly Liason with the Suaven of Truth. Liason. Snake lovers. That would get slithery.

It seems he took the sorcery ban to heart, possibly what caused the rift between him and Yaseri. (oo, I like that). Anyways, he was fascinated with the non sorcery things the sorcerer kings did. Like all the plant and animal mutations, and massive landscaping projects they did. Upon reaching Winter, he went.... a little obsessive. Renounced his lands and title, and began traveling Shanri, cataloging these things. By which I mean, he would take the same plant, two islands next to each other, and meticulously write down differences in color, seed shape, leafs, and reactions to certain chemical stimuli (and taste, and effectiveness as drugs or poisons, which is where Sa'Alee's interest lies) He did this with animals as well. Think, Darwin's Voyage of the Beagle.

At some point, nearing Solace, he hunkered down in an abandoned castle with his remaining vassals, entered Solace. They maintained the place, but at some point something happened, and his solaced body was lost...

I have a couple of Style points to offer you.

1. In his Winter phase (when he became "obsessed"...) he joined a group of q'val rehn (band of brothers, priests of Ashthuura Thorne, the Suaven of Exploration) to explore the islands.
2. His "solaced body" was taken by the Order of Ashthuura Thorne (their reason can remain vague for now, until we discuss further?).

Of course, I don't know if you have anything in mind for Talan but I'm interested, especially considering both his closeness to Yaseri, his betrayal and his exploration obsession late in life.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Peregrine » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Have all the truth sheets been looked through? I think the Suaven of Truth did have a name declared at some point, and other Suaven might be listed there.
"The Senate took my lands, my titles, my Name... They will bury this and forget me. But I will live long enough to remind them of what should not be forgotten." - Iyl, the Aged Stranger
Peregrine

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:02 pm

I don't have access to the Truths sheets.
The suaven of truth is Yaseri Mwrr.
Do you recall the name of the suaven of whispers?
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Next

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions