Need of a Makeup Artist or Stylist?

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

Need of a Makeup Artist or Stylist?

Postby Surena Marie » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Hello!

I've meaning to write this for awhile but I havent quite mastered the forums yet. But I wanted to give you all a bit of information about me since Ive been known to do makeup occasionally for the Blood and Tears Larp:

I am generally self taught but I recently finished working under Geof Eroe, head of the theatre department at Phoenix College. I have been studying theatrical makeup for upwards of 8 years and have been practicing it semi professionally for two. My work has been seen in many theatre productions as well as a short film.

I specialize in pinup glamour, gothic glamour and zombies. Sometimes even combining them. I am able to also do aging, cuts, bruises and scars. I am always learning though so I love taking on new and scary projects.

My goal with the LARP is to add more pictures into my portfolio while also adding more magic to the Ven world we play in.

I also have costuming experience and would love helpping you design color themes and ideas for your characters. I am also trying to improve my costume renderings.

My only request from you if you decide to let me glamour or scar you up is this:

If we decide on a project that requires lots of materials you must either purchase it your self, or with me if you are unsure of what to buy. Im still a poor college kid so makeup can get kind of pricey doing it alone.

Also that you show your love for my work via donations to the LARP. This will insure that we get great food, costumes, and makeup.

Im also going to start a LARP makeup kit so if you have things laying around like extra UNUSED boxes of eyelashes, sponges, bruses bring em in to donate to our kit. :mrgreen:

I look forward to creating magic with you!

~Surena
Surena Marie

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions