Years and Seasons

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

Years and Seasons

Postby Bards-Tale » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Since I had worked this out anyways I figured others could use it as well
Below is the time line for the years and seasons so far for the Phoenix LARP (December is not included because we always break for that month)

October - Spring 1 Tyv Adrente
November - Summer
2010 January - Fall
February - Winter
March - Spring 2
April - Summer
May - Fall
June - Winter
July - Spring 3
August - Summer
September - Fall Suseri
October - Winter Messol
November - Hunt
2011 January - Spring 4
February - Summer Alban Yvarai
March - Fall
April - Winter Amavail Yvarai
May - Spring 5 Lucus Adrente
June - Summer
July - Fall
Last edited by Bards-Tale on Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Re: Years and Seasons

Postby Bards-Tale » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 pm

I am also trying to add how hosted what in the past for memory sake... I only remember a few so if anyone can help out it would be stellar!!!!!!!!! Thanks :D
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Dougle Krev just hosted Fall of Year 5 (August Game) so now I'm confused because this says July was Fall of Year 5.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:19 pm

I thought the last Spring Althua was Senecyl's? I remember it was my first game (June) and John mentioned the Winter had wiped out all of our unstored resources and it was now Spring.
/edit - added detail
Baroness Astelle Ru "If I had made the Bargain, I would have given up my Poison... is it too late for that?"
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:46 am

Ok, so that means our list above has an error somewhere :/
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby wunderworks » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 am

We should have a big sign and an easel at every game listing the date and season and any current major events that are happening for this game. That way we'd have a very public record of what's going on. What are those big paper pads called? Something like that which we write on for every game.
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Postby Bards-Tale » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Nihilistic Mind wrote:Ok, so that means our list above has an error somewhere :/

I based the time line off the fact that I knew I hosted Fall in September that year and worked off of that... Jessica and John would have the official time line and would know what needs to be fixed where in this
Bards-Tale

Postby Baron Sendar » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:42 pm

wunderworks wrote:We should have a big sign and an easel at every game listing the date and season and any current major events that are happening for this game. That way we'd have a very public record of what's going on. What are those big paper pads called? Something like that which we write on for every game.

Seconded. This would be a wonderful boon, especially for those who are using the character sheets to track their character's growth. Halfway to being able to petition for promotion for Sendar. :P
Baron Sendar

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Speaking of Althua's and Seasons, since I wasn't able to get the last game to ask John, what IS the process for the Althua hosts?
Baroness Astelle Ru "If I had made the Bargain, I would have given up my Poison... is it too late for that?"
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Postby Baron Sendar » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Agreed. Sendar has something in mind that he would only do at his own home, as a gesture of... Yeah, we'll just go with Courtesy.
Baron Sendar

Next

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions