House Wasp

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

Re: House Wasp

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Hee, I'm personally planning on standing by with a big can of RAID and insect netting!
Baroness Astelle Ru "If I had made the Bargain, I would have given up my Poison... is it too late for that?"
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:23 pm

I'm very tempted to be one of the Wasps to unveil the House... On the other hand, they would be fun to go up against. ;)
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Greystone » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 am

So far it has been real fun to play and looking forward to unveiling the house. The more members the better but looking forward to the challenge
Greystone

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 am

Since there are still many spots open and because the epicness of Lorr Silja force him into early retirement, I would love to try out the Wasp for my next character.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Velocirapture » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:45 am

I'm curious if there's any information, maybe a formal/informal write up someone could point me to on the history and unique traits of House Wasp.

You can pm me, or I think my email is in my profile, if posting in this thread would be inappropriate for some reason.

Thanks!
Murum aries attigit, Carthago delenda est.

Nihil admittis. Negare omnia. Fac contraria appellis.

Always interested in a PBP or PBEM game.
Velocirapture

Previous

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions