A question about one of the new posions

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

Re: A question about one of the new posions

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Hee hee, It will be a while before I ask you to bring him back for my benefit :) I want to clear things with several people first, including John, Suseri, Isla, all the Wasps and Lorr's Mother. I have...plans
Baroness Astelle Ru "If I had made the Bargain, I would have given up my Poison... is it too late for that?"
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Postby Bards-Tale » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Nihilistic Mind wrote:
Bards-Tale wrote:
Nihilistic Mind wrote:All I can say is GOOD LUCK!!! We will make it as close to impossible and dangerous as possible :D
Now note that the Q'val will not be going to the Capital so don't plan the next game around that... Unless we have some brave players who wish to play them, unfortunately I will not be leading them.

is this you saying you will not be at the next LARP??? or just as Lorr instead???

The q'val was a temporary character for your benefit, remember? :)
Lorr is my primary character so I want to play him!

just making sure you ment character not being there and not player not being there :)
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Loqua » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Nihilistic Mind wrote:
Bards-Tale wrote:
Nihilistic Mind wrote:All I can say is GOOD LUCK!!! We will make it as close to impossible and dangerous as possible :D
Now note that the Q'val will not be going to the Capital so don't plan the next game around that... Unless we have some brave players who wish to play them, unfortunately I will not be leading them.

is this you saying you will not be at the next LARP??? or just as Lorr instead???

The q'val was a temporary character for your benefit, remember? :)
Lorr is my primary character so I want to play him!

I won't be Q'valing it it up either. I actually have a PC to play for the first time in 8 months. Woooo.
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Postby wunderworks » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:42 pm

I will probably bring my Q'Val - Usagi as Zsanosz is imprisoned.
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 am

wunderworks wrote:I will probably bring my Q'Val - Usagi as Zsanosz is imprisoned.

I need Zsanosz's help so bad... If I strike a bargain with your "host" will you please play him? :D If not, that's cool too.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby wunderworks » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Nihilistic Mind wrote:
wunderworks wrote:I will probably bring my Q'Val - Usagi as Zsanosz is imprisoned.

I need Zsanosz's help so bad... If I strike a bargain with your "host" will you please play him? :D If not, that's cool too.

SURE! I like Zsanosz, I'm just in jail, and showing his face at the SENATE when he's a veth guilty of killing a Ven is pretty ballsy. :D
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions