A question about one of the new posions

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

A question about one of the new posions

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 pm

I remember hearing that Calaban Ru and Beryl Tol were transformed by a special poison that turned them into Suaven early. What truths exist about that poison and how hard is it to make?
Baroness Astelle Ru "If I had made the Bargain, I would have given up my Poison... is it too late for that?"
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Re: A question about one of the new posions

Postby Bards-Tale » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:12 pm

It is very difficult, as far as I know there are only 2-3 of us who know how to make it. I know one of the ingredients is "Sua-silk" which is kinda like "good luck getting that".
It seems to need to be ingested or splash on an open wound. Those effected by it go into solace instantly. Jessica and Ben came up with it so they would know all the "official" truths about it.
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 am

cool! so I just need to milk a suaven... hee
Baroness Astelle Ru "If I had made the Bargain, I would have given up my Poison... is it too late for that?"
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Postby Bards-Tale » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Astelle_Mwwr wrote:cool! so I just need to milk a suaven... hee

It is more then the Sua-silk needed, plus you need to learn how to make the poison and convince one of to teach you. Also, getting the silk of a Suaven is no easy task.... 1 word... WRATH!!!!!!!!!
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:37 pm

LOL, I figured wrath would be involved. Now I need to figure out how I would even SUSPECT who might know how to make it.
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:39 pm

And in keeping with my grand plan for Astells, I already know who the donor would be :) Kahval are going to HATE Astelle if she ever gets that far.
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:36 am

All I can say is GOOD LUCK!!! We will make it as close to impossible and dangerous as possible :D
Now note that the Q'val will not be going to the Capital so don't plan the next game around that... Unless we have some brave players who wish to play them, unfortunately I will not be leading them.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Bards-Tale » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 am

Nihilistic Mind wrote:All I can say is GOOD LUCK!!! We will make it as close to impossible and dangerous as possible :D
Now note that the Q'val will not be going to the Capital so don't plan the next game around that... Unless we have some brave players who wish to play them, unfortunately I will not be leading them.

is this you saying you will not be at the next LARP??? or just as Lorr instead???
Bards-Tale

Postby Astelle_Mwwr » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Astelle will be under house arrest until some knowledgable Ven questions her about the artifact she used "Where is it and how do I use it for MY benefit!"
Baroness Gwanal Yvarai
Baroness Olivama Steele
Astelle_Mwwr

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Bards-Tale wrote:
Nihilistic Mind wrote:All I can say is GOOD LUCK!!! We will make it as close to impossible and dangerous as possible :D

is this you saying you will not be at the next LARP??? or just as Lorr instead???

The q'val was a temporary character for your benefit, remember? :)
Lorr is my primary character so I want to play him!
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Next

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions