Halright, so...

Discuss costumes, food, game ideas, and characters here with the other B&T players!

Moderator: Snag

Halright, so...

Postby Baron Sendar » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:22 am

I'm going to be killing off my Wolf. Some of his things will be turning up at the next Althua, brought by a Ve(n)(th), aka, my new character. His journals (what I have on here as well as what I haven't put up yet)? Going to either Lorr Silja or Count Kether, whichever finds the new character first. His Bloodsword? Yeah, not sure who's going to get that one yet. His lands? Back to the Orks with them! Let those who can take them.

NOW. My thing is this. I've been poking around in here and in what stuff I could get my hands on elsewhere, and came across a bit of a conundrum. What would be considered the appropriate age for the child of a Ven to become Blooded? If not TOO early, anybody have a character with an unaccounted-for son? :P I likes connections.

So far, all I have is his name (Senvu), his Virtues (S3, Cu4, Co2, B0, W3, P3), and ONE Aspect, Inconspicuous. Great for going unnoticed when one doesn't want to be picked out of a crowd. :P

Anyone interested, perhaps?
Baron Sendar

Re: Halright, so...

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:33 am

No unaccounted sons for either of my characters, past or current... Seek out Lorr if you would. :)
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Baron Sendar » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:17 pm

I planned on looking for Lorr first. After all, Malik said SPECIFICALLY. Journal goes to Lorr if he is present. Only seek Count Kether for the journal if Lorr is in absentia. And I'm not actually KILLING him. He's just completely cracked and batshit nuts.
Baron Sendar

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Those are the funnest characters to keep playing!
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Baron Sendar » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Oh I'm aware. I'll still play him from time to time. But the reason he's sending the book is because he wants Lorr to have a quick wake-up call in the form of a slap to the face. 'You did this to me.' type of thing.
Baron Sendar

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:26 am

Hahaha, well, he got a bit of a wake up call when his machine blew up in his face and getting "wrathed" in the worst way. But I welcome anything like what you're describing. Anything that can help him reassess his situation is not a bad thing in his case.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Bards-Tale » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Nihilistic Mind wrote:Hahaha, well, he got a bit of a wake up call when his machine blew up in his face and getting "wrathed" in the worst way. But I welcome anything like what you're describing. Anything that can help him reassess his situation is not a bad thing in his case.

wwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Baron Sendar » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:59 pm

Haha. Lorr is going to get to read about the effects adding a lust for blood to a thirst for revenge can have on an unprepared Ven.
Baron Sendar

Return to Blood & Tears - Out of Character Discussions