Young Ashveil

veth, ruk and shluah veth.

Moderator: Snag

Re: Young Ashveil

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:57 am

Aban the White Stag wrote:Hey I know this is a bit late, but isn't Callista a Steele?

Very perceptive of you, Elk!
Young Ashveil must have been drinking foxwine again...
Fixed.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Bards-Tale » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:09 am

The son of a Elk and Wolf becomes a Fox....There is a poem in there somewhere :D
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:56 am

Bards-Tale wrote:The son of a Elk and Wolf becomes a Fox....There is a poem in there somewhere :D

They really DID love each other... Tyv loved Calista in the manner of the Wolf (the practical advantage of having an offspring), while Calista loved Tyv in the manner of the Elk (calculating). Ashveil is that love made manifest! :)

Alright, that's a big stretch, even for me. There's poetry when you boil down the theme, but Ashveil got no love from Daddy, and Mommy's always too busy :P hehe
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby alexanderthesoso » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:54 am

Perhaps thats just it.

Father with a heart of Cold, mother's time for all but him Gold,
Seeing no Love from either side, he Hunted to find where it may hide,
In a world where Passion is secured with locks, Ashveil found his Love in the tail of a Fox.
alexanderthesoso

Postby Bards-Tale » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

alexanderthesoso wrote:Perhaps thats just it.

Father with a heart of Cold, mother's time for all but him Gold,
Seeing no Love from either side, he Hunted to find where it may hide,
In a world where Passion is secured with locks, Ashveil found his Love in the tail of a Fox.

Awesome

Nihilistic Mind wrote:They really DID love each other... Tyv loved Calista in the manner of the Wolf (the practical advantage of having an offspring), while Calista loved Tyv in the manner of the Elk (calculating). Ashveil is that love made manifest! :)

Alright, that's a big stretch, even for me. There's poetry when you boil down the theme, but Ashveil got no love from Daddy, and Mommy's always too busy :P hehe

What I ment more was a poem about an Elk (any Elk) and a Wolf (any Wolf) done on a symbolic level. Love dos not need be involved for poem, in fact heartache would be better (especially with the Predator/Prey idea)
But here is one dedicated to Calista and Tyv, enjoy you two :)

The Elk and the Wolf
or The Song of Steele and Adrente
The Elk's head was in the grass
The Wolf's paws were on the ground
They knew the other there
Though both acted like neither found
He said "I do not want to hurt you"
She "I do not want to run"
"And yet we find ourselves in this game
for what other say is fun"
As fast as her feet could take her
As swift as his legs would fly
They chased each other through the world
As far as you could stretch the sky
Spring turn to Summer
And Autumn fell to White
And still their hunt did carry
Until he faced his night
She stopped, her tears in Red
He fell, his tears in Grey
And even now their story is whispered
As I tell you here today
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Bards-Tale » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:46 pm

So are you going to make Ashveil a Summer already with the Season change or keep him Spring for now??
Bards-Tale

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Wow! Thanks guys! We should make a new thread based on the Elk and the Wolf that begot a Fox. :)

And no, Ashveil is still a young Spring pup. He was just a kid, really, the equivalent of a teenager if you would :) And in case you couldn't tell from his amusing disguise habits. ;)
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby Bards-Tale » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 am

Nihilistic Mind wrote:Wow! Thanks guys! We should make a new thread based on the Elk and the Wolf that begot a Fox. :)

And no, Ashveil is still a young Spring pup. He was just a kid, really, the equivalent of a teenager if you would :) And in case you couldn't tell from his amusing disguise habits. ;)

What I kinda what to do is get a "Research Book" approved that would have poems and children's stories (So would have these poems and the story of the Buzzard and the Swans, etc... those kinds of things) But I am still unsure how I want to go about getting it approved and all and the story behind it all...
How did everyone else get their research approved???
Bards-Tale

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:43 am

Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby alexanderthesoso » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:20 am

then, when you make a post there, email john daily to remind him to read it. (just kidding!)
alexanderthesoso

PreviousNext

Return to The Unblooded