Blood & Honor Expectations

For general discussions about B&H. If it doesn't seem to go anywhere else stick it here.

Moderator: Snag

Re: Blood & Honor Expectations

Postby Paint Scribe » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:16 pm

i will put some links to some decent old maps on the website this weekend when I update the Blood & Honor website.

also, you can now redownload the PDF from the store.

JWP's Layout Lady & Author of Crimson Sorrow: A podcast history of the Ven
Paint Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Lriot » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:10 pm

@Tokkie
PM me your e-mail and I'll send you some Japan maps from Sengoku rpg, which were available for download from Gold Rush Games some time ago.
Lriot

Postby Tokkie » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:23 am

Lriot wrote:@Tokkie
PM me your e-mail and I'll send you some Japan maps from Sengoku rpg, which were available for download from Gold Rush Games some time ago.

Again thanks for this.

How is the schedule on the pre-orders? Are they shipping soon?

Friday I got my new group together, to generate a clan and characters. It seems that our weekly sessions will be Thursday evenings, starting this week. I'm pretty excited to be running this game. :geek: :)
Tokkie

Postby Tokkie » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 am

I decided to make a website for our campaign. Here it is, I hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to comment! :D
Tokkie

Postby wunderworks » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 am

Tokkie wrote:I decided to make a website for our campaign. Here it is, I hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to comment! :D

NICE! Sometime in the future (looks like next year or later) I'm going to run B&H for my gaming group. When I do so, I'm going to use your webpage as my inspiration for my own page. :)
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Postby Tokkie » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:10 am

I've updated it with our first actual gaming session!
Tokkie

Postby [ak][aramis] » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:53 am

Tokkie wrote:I decided to make a website for our campaign. Here it is, I hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to comment! :D

You left off the meanings for the names...

Very well laid out, tho'.

≤scribbles down url for future npc grabbing.≥
Never grab a tiger by the tail.... unless it's sedated or dead!
[ak][aramis]

Postby Tokkie » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:59 am

I just posted a report of the latest session. Somewhere in the week I will update the important NPC list too. :D
Tokkie

Postby [ak][aramis] » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:22 am

We just ended our campaign, having covered two full years, and a doomed romance... It's good stuff...

The drawback, several months in, is that the player who puts out the hooks gets the most screen time, and if other players don't jump to get screen time, the GM isn't going to feed it to them. Players have to man-up and take responsibility for getting action by interaction with others actions, and tying themselves in, and them pulling the action their own direction.
[ak][aramis]

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:55 am

[ak][aramis] wrote:We just ended our campaign, having covered two full years, and a doomed romance... It's good stuff...

The drawback, several months in, is that the player who puts out the hooks gets the most screen time, and if other players don't jump to get screen time, the GM isn't going to feed it to them. Players have to man-up and take responsibility for getting action by interaction with others actions, and tying themselves in, and them pulling the action their own direction.

Congrats on a successful campaign!
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Blood and Honor: General Discussion