Charsheets

For general discussions about B&H. If it doesn't seem to go anywhere else stick it here.

Moderator: Snag

Charsheets

Postby Solandre » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:08 pm

I am currently working on creating writeable character sheet PDF's from the book for personal use (and for the one-shot scenario I'm developing based on the Tale of the Heike, "Sasarindō,") and am left scratching my head. How come there are Advantages/Disadvantages on the Clan sheet, but not the Character sheet? I am looking at both my softcover copy and the updated (color) PDF.

As an aside, if one visits johnwickpresents.com/honor, as prompted to before the sheets included in the book, there are no PDF's/sheets to be found.
Triple Crit Counsel & Cantrips for Writers, Role-players, and Gamemasters
Solandre

Re: Charsheets

Postby ad1066 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:12 pm

If I can get a break from my current schedule of working on Spookybeans, I'll do up some nifty sheets for B&H, because I absolutely love the game (possibly even more than HotB, not sure). Stay tuned.

-- Ben
ad1066

Postby Solandre » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:17 pm

This is no attempt on my part to infringe upon John Wick's intellectual property or copyrights, merely one fan's response to a glaring gap in resources for players and narrators of the game. I will gladly pull these down at his request should he come up with official writable character sheets the replace those here. Worst comes to worst, I will simply bite the bullet and re-do them based on a template of my own instead of lifting them from the books. Until then, go ahead, download and enjoy, but please do not distribute these on your own blogs!

Image Image Image
Triple Crit Counsel & Cantrips for Writers, Role-players, and Gamemasters
Solandre

Postby wunderworks » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 am

ad1066 wrote:If I can get a break from my current schedule of working on Spookybeans, I'll do up some nifty sheets for B&H, because I absolutely love the game (possibly even more than HotB, not sure). Stay tuned.

-- Ben

Introduce yourself over at the Intro thread. ;) And whoot! ME TOO!
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Postby [ak][aramis] » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 am

I've got my version of a character sheet up at http://aramis.hostman.us/wick/bandh.html

It's not as pretty, but it's quite functional. Includes advantages, sword schools...
And (as best I can figure) the kanji for the various attributes.

And, I've done matching clan sheets.
Never grab a tiger by the tail.... unless it's sedated or dead!
[ak][aramis]

Return to Blood and Honor: General Discussion