Unblooded, Solace and Suaven

One question per post, please!

Moderator: Snag

Unblooded, Solace and Suaven

Postby devilaether » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:29 am

From what I can tell, the Unblooded and the Blooded are the same 'species'... so that begs the question, do the Unblooded go into Solace when they reach the right age?

Now, a Ven doesn't become a Suaven unless there are shrines to them... so that brings up the question: do the Unblooded revere the Blooded Suaven... or do they have shrines to their own ancestors?

I find the notion of Unblooded Suaven to be... interesting.
devilaether

Re: Unblooded, Solace and Suaven

Postby JohnWick » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:20 pm

(writing the Slumming book right now, so this is a very appropriate question)

Yes, the unblooded do fall into Solace, but rarely. The lives of the unblooded are brutal and short; few ever reach Solace. This makes unblooded suaven extremely rare. Because most unblooded suaven are family suaven, very few of them ever reach a rank above 2 or 3.

There are also instances of the Blooded claiming unblooded Suaven as their own. "I own you in life, I own you in Solace." Taking the Suaven away to their own shrines for personal worship.
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Postby devilaether » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:44 pm

Oh, thats just nasty. And awesome.
devilaether

Postby Judd_of_Kryos » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:01 pm

JohnWick wrote:There are also instances of the Blooded claiming unblooded Suaven as their own. "I own you in life, I own you in Solace." Taking the Suaven away to their own shrines for personal worship.

That is fucking horrid.

You, Mr. Wick, are a bad person.
Dictionary of Mu

"Trust me when I say this. Your game shelf is barren without this game. Lacking. Empty. But take care: this book will beat the holy hell out of your other books if you leave it alone too long." - John Wick
Judd_of_Kryos

Postby Skaldsaga » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:19 pm

JohnWick wrote:There are also instances of the Blooded claiming unblooded Suaven as their own. "I own you in life, I own you in Solace." Taking the Suaven away to their own shrines for personal worship.

:lol: Sick and Twisted, I approve. :D
I stopped fighting the inner demons. We’re on the same side now.
Skaldsaga

Return to Frequently Asked Questions