OFFICAL HotB Main Book ERRATA LIST

One question per post, please!

Moderator: Snag

OFFICAL HotB Main Book ERRATA LIST

Postby wunderworks » Wed May 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Greetings Truth Seekers!

I am posting this because we've had a number of people asking questions about errata and things already answered before. Therefore, I am making this a sticky subject that will sit in this forum and serve as a link to all official and unofficial (waiting to get the John Wick seal of approval) errata. What I don't have time for right now is to go searching through all the archives for all of the errata and post it here myself.

So I task you with this great and mighty quest. All true ven would wish to see this monument of knowledge completed, and I ask you for your help. Many hands make light work.

But First! Check out this Link: Q&A to see if your question has been answered there!

What I'd like everyone to do is this:

1. Post a reply with the link to an Errata you've found.
2. Give it a topic name and page number (from the main HotB book) -- ex. Maneuvers pg. 84.
3. List it as Official (John Wick has replied and laid down the law) or Unofficial (a bunch of us sort of hashed something out but John hasn't replied yet)
4. Then check on your pet post and see if I've gone and added it to the soon to be growing list of Errata in this post. If it's been a week and I've been a slacker (ha!) PM me and I will jump right on it.

Without further ado, the Errata List:

Official Errata
1. Maneuvers pg. 203 - Official
2. Secret Army pg. 212 - Official
3. Vassal Season Actions pg. 239 - Official
4. Castle adding dice to Risks - Official, no reference in HotB as far as I can tell
5. Orks and Injuries pg. 406 - Official, not exactly an errata more like a clarification as there is nothing on this subject in the book
6. Orks and Terror pg. 406 - Official, in HotB there is no correlation between Ork Rank and Terror Level
7. Effects of Terror pg. 406 - Official, a rule that is missing and should be in the book
8. Beauty & Stylish Goods pg. 246 - Official
9. Privilege in Mass Murder pg. 210 - Official, a clarification
10. Caravan is a Band vassal pg. 258 - Official, a clarification
11. Shrine benefits pg. 243 - Official, a clarification of the following sentence "When you call upon that suaven for a risk, you never need to spend Style to do so." (Clarifies that it's not the risk but the usage of the blessing, at least I understand it that way.)

Unofficial Errata
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Re: OFFICAL HotB Main Book ERRATA LIST

Postby Lriot » Thu May 27, 2010 10:16 am

Secret Army pg. 212 - Official

Vassal Season Actions pg. 239 - Official

Castle adding dice to Risks - Official, no reference in HotB as far as I can tell

Orks and Injuries pg. 406 - Official, not exactly an errata more like a clarification as there is nothing on this subject in the book

Orks and Terror pg. 406 - Official, in HotB there is no correlation between Ork Rank and Terror Level

Effects of Terror pg. 406 - Official, a rule that is missing and should be in the book
Lriot

Postby wunderworks » Thu May 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Thanks Lriot! :)

~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Postby Lriot » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:00 am

And some more:

Beauty & Stylish Goods pg. 246 - Official
Privilege in Mass Murder pg. 210 - Official, a clarification
Caravan is a Band vassal pg. 258 - Official, a clarification
Shrine benefits pg. 243 - Official, a clarification of the following sentence "When you call upon that suaven for a risk, you never need to spend Style to do so." (Clarifies that it's not the risk but the usage of the blessing, at least I understand it that way.)
Lriot

Postby Black King » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Lets add the brand new Terror Risk TNs and not so fresh Increasing Regions Rank.
Black King

Postby wunderworks » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Thanks!

~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Return to Frequently Asked Questions