Suaven Rank and Temples error

One question per post, please!

Moderator: Snag

Suaven Rank and Temples error

Postby Mortimer_Phist » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:58 am

On the page 325 the prerequisits for becoming Rank 4 and Rank 5 Suaven are the same: 10 temples in different domains. Maybe for Rank 4 only 1 temple is required?
Mortimer_Phist

Re: Suaven Rank and Temples error

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:11 am

I have been working with John to fix that error in a future publication since I also came across that error.
Here is an excerpt from my notes, which you can use until the official material is published (in case it changes by then):

The following translation is of a letter written by Borlith Jalan, Blooded of the Serpent, Rajan Enforcer of the Senate’s Laws.
"Many of the laws and regulations that have been consistently put in place to deem a cult worthy of being recognized by the senate are unlikely to change. They can be summed up as the following conditions:
. Vansaven (tr. family suaven) are suaven with at least one shrine or temple dedicated to them.
.. Vangasaven (tr. lesser suaven) are suaven with at least one shrine or temple in five different domains recognized by the senate.
... Vanadsaven (tr. minor suaven) are suaven with at least one shrine or temple in ten different domains recognized by the senate.
.... Khana’suaven (tr. greater suaven) are suaven with at least one temple in fifteen different domains recognized by the senate.
..... Rasa’suaven (tr. grand suaven) are suaven with at least one temple in twenty different domains recognized by the senate.
...... Shrines and temples must hold at least one relic of the suaven.
....... Each Temple must have at least one q’val taking permanent residence there, performing rites and tending to the suaven’s relics. Without the presence of a q’val, a temple is merely a shrine."

Please let me know if this translated passage is helpful and clarifies your current question.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Return to Frequently Asked Questions