Supplements

One question per post, please!

Moderator: Snag

Supplements

Postby shadowclasper » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:24 am

So I've bought the Core Book, Coronets but Never Crowns (waiting on that one to be delivered actually), and Wilderness. But I have heard of Invisible World and Slumming, I can't find any place with either of them (And Wilderness MENTIONS Slumming specifically).

I'm really hoping to sink my teeth into both of those, especially invisible world given what I'm working on right now.
shadowclasper

Re: Supplements

Postby wunderworks » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Neither of those have been published yet. I believe John has them in the works, but have no idea on where or when they'll be done.
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Re: Supplements

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:34 am

First two chapters are available via John's Wicked Words magazine. http://www.patreon.com/johnwickpresents
I've heard John speak of The Invisible World but I think he and Jess Heinig have yet to write it.

There has been talk of a HotB Revised Kickstarter, once The War and Wield kickstarters have been completed.
I am guessing that Slumming and the Invisible World may be stretch goals for the Houses Revised KS, but that is just a guess.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Return to Frequently Asked Questions