Rhino hide in mass murder

One question per post, please!

Moderator: Snag

Rhino hide in mass murder

Postby ignotus » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Wagers in mass murder can be spent to give out rank 5 injuries. The ork trait rhino hide reduces the injury to rank 4. A character can keep fighting with any number of rank 4 injuries. How do you kill an ork with rhino hide in mass murder?
ignotus

Re: Rhino hide in mass murder

Postby khelek » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:13 pm

nice.

Postby JohnWick » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:23 am

ignotus wrote:Wagers in mass murder can be spent to give out rank 5 injuries. The ork trait rhino hide reduces the injury to rank 4. A character can keep fighting with any number of rank 4 injuries. How do you kill an ork with rhino hide in mass murder?

You can use the wager to aggravate an existing Injury from rank 4 to rank 5.
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Postby Mortimer_Phist » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:49 am

Did I understand it properly that in Mass Murder I - leading my army - can use a wager to make my vassal deal injury 5, then Rhino Hide decreases it to 4, the ork uses its own wager, and then I use one more wager to make another vassal aggravate this wound to 5, yes? Or I can spend two wager simultaniously even in the beginning of the beat?

Then what abour Rhino Hide (2)? We deal a Wound 3 and then aggravate it twice - to 4 and then to 5?

And Rhino Hide (5)?

---

I'd rather use one of the following options (assume that we don't know of ork's hide):

This one:
1) We spend wager and deal the wound. It appears that Rhino Hide decreases the wound.
2) Ork uses its wager.
3) The next unit uses (RH+1) wagers to deal it the propper aggravated injury 5. And we cannot aggravate the existing injury.
- Of course, if we know yhat it's hide so thick, than we use several wages at an attack simultaneously.

Or that one:
1) We spend wager and deal the wound. It appears that Rhino Hide decreases the wound.
2) Ork uses its wager.
3) The next beat we use a wager to aggravate the existing wound for +1. Or deal another one.

I most like the first approach, for it doesn't make battles too long and it makes the knowledge of the ork capabilities to be useful.
Mortimer_Phist

Return to Frequently Asked Questions