Roadmen/Personal Guard Maintenance

One question per post, please!

Moderator: Snag

Roadmen/Personal Guard Maintenance

Postby Scaramouche » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:42 am

There is mention, in the resources/domain section, that Metal is necessary to keep your personal guard and roadmen in good kit - implying that Metal is part of their maintenance cost in addition to food. However, there's no actual mention of amount anywhere. Was this dropped? Or is it, like food, 1 Metal per appropriate vassal band every year? Thanks!
Scaramouche

Re: Roadmen/Personal Guard Maintenance

Postby JohnWick » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:45 am

There was a time when Metals were required to maintain Roadmen and Personal Guard. That time is long gone.
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Postby Scaramouche » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:47 am

So, just to clarify, if you'll forgive the follow-up question, Metals are now used for the following: Goods (if you go the sword route instead of/in addition to your sartorial splendor), Art, the Orichalcum ritual. Did I miss anything? And thanks for the amazingly swift response!
Scaramouche

Postby JohnWick » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:57 am

Scaramouche wrote:So, just to clarify, if you'll forgive the follow-up question, Metals are now used for the following: Goods (if you go the sword route instead of/in addition to your sartorial splendor), Art, the Orichalcum ritual. Did I miss anything? And thanks for the amazingly swift response!

That's it... until I change my mind. :)
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Return to Frequently Asked Questions