Dharenkies Erutck (Creating a Elk)

"Nobility is not only in the Blood, but in the purpose."

Moderator: Snag

Re: Dharenkies Erutck

Postby wunderworks » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:42 am

FCWesel wrote:DHARENKIES ERUTCK, BARON OF ELLAESSENE

Background
His eyes are Revenge. Midnight.
Public Name: Dharenkies ("Child of the Night Eyes")

Aspects of Spring
"Eyes Veiled in Black"
Dharenkies' eyes are Revenge. Born with the Black.
Invoke: The Black of his eyes finds weakness in others who Insult or Injure him. Weakness where blade or poison might slip in.
Tag: The blackness of his eyes always seek out future Revenge. How can one Trust when one is always looking for his Revenge? (This gives someone the ability to maybe twist Dharenkies perceptions to a negative view of someone/thing that is not so. This cannot be used by Dharenkies to detect something.)
Compel: Instead of seeing a freind or lover approaching him, the Black might show him an Enemy, thus he puts up a guard, a wall.

Quick note: I believe black is the color of shame (the color worn by guardsmen) and red is the color of revenge. Still Red eyes - kick ass. ^_^
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Re: Dharenkies Erutck (Creating a Elk)

Postby Mishka » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:44 am

According to the current translations of the only primary sources available, those "chosen by Ikhalu" presented black eyes ^^
Mishka

Postby wunderworks » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:11 pm

Mishka wrote:According to the current translations of the only primary sources available, those "chosen by Ikhalu" presented black eyes ^^

We should definitely ask about that then. You don't want to fuck around with Ikhalu - he's hardcore. ;)
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Postby JohnWick » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:02 pm

Mishka wrote:According to the current translations of the only primary sources available, those "chosen by Ikhalu" presented black eyes ^^

You'll need Devotion to Ikhalu for that. And that ain't easy to get.
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Postby Mishka » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:32 pm

He may have black eyes that aren't really Ikhalu's blessing but are so determined that ven can confuse them with?

After all, according to the investigations of the texts, ven eyes were indeed sometimes black even without mention the blessing per se, and nothing would prevent other ven mist... taking proper safety measures.

Yes... I have too much spare time ^^U
Mishka

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:58 pm

I agree. It is one thing to have black eyes and view the world a certain way, it is an entirely different thing to have people take notice that you have Black Eyes and whisper things as you pass, your Revenge unhindered...

There is a turning point where one's eyes may be so significant that they are very noticeable as such.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Blooded of the Elk