Suseri Mrww

"I carry Wisdom's price."

Moderator: Snag

Re: Suseri Mrww

Postby FigmentOfImagination » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 am

No update for the sorcerous secret name?
FigmentOfImagination

Postby Bards-Tale » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:00 am

FigmentOfImagination wrote:No update for the sorcerous secret name?

I totally forgot what I wrote it as on the contract XD I want to change it anyways cause I was rushed at the time and didn't pick a good or appropriate one so as long as Ben brings it to the next Althua then it will be put up :D
I think I may have done one mistake though... I need to check with our fearless leader but I think Lixon Verentae is missed categorized. I think I actually made a new spell, not a new poison... To make the tonic takes a freshly bloomed red rose, nectar, and Blood... I think since it uses Blood it makes it a spell not a poison, but I am not sure... hmmm...
Maybe I should put up this ponder on another thread...
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Bards-Tale » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Updates include:
Sorcerer's Secret Name
All Lands now Named
The acquisition of Iratu's Lands
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby wunderworks » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 am

Bards-Tale wrote:
FigmentOfImagination wrote:No update for the sorcerous secret name?

I totally forgot what I wrote it as on the contract XD I want to change it anyways cause I was rushed at the time and didn't pick a good or appropriate one so as long as Ben brings it to the next Althua then it will be put up :D
I think I may have done one mistake though... I need to check with our fearless leader but I think Lixon Verentae is missed categorized. I think I actually made a new spell, not a new poison... To make the tonic takes a freshly bloomed red rose, nectar, and Blood... I think since it uses Blood it makes it a spell not a poison, but I am not sure... hmmm...
Maybe I should put up this ponder on another thread...

If you guys are cool with it I'm going to update the sorcerous contract to make it a bit nicer and more bad-ass, then have everyone sign it again so we're all on the same page. Also I had some people sign their first names once which was a brain fart on my part. You're supposed to sign your Sorcerous name, your secret name, and your family name. So anywho, yeah.
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Postby Bards-Tale » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:10 pm

wunderworks wrote:If you guys are cool with it I'm going to update the sorcerous contract to make it a bit nicer and more bad-ass, then have everyone sign it again so we're all on the same page. Also I had some people sign their first names once which was a brain fart on my part. You're supposed to sign your Sorcerous name, your secret name, and your family name. So anywho, yeah.

Go for it, there are currently ((counts on fingers)) 10 (counting Ru) as far as I am aware that are part of it. The only thing I can't remember is what is the backlash for braking it (cause I know it is more then "Traitor"). But there are some awesome Solace aspects floating around...
OMG, I just realized! YOU MISSED THE SORCERERS TRIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, contact me some way soon and I will tell you all about it... the contract came into play!
Bards-Tale

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 am

Bards-Tale wrote:
wunderworks wrote:If you guys are cool with it I'm going to update the sorcerous contract to make it a bit nicer and more bad-ass, then have everyone sign it again so we're all on the same page. Also I had some people sign their first names once which was a brain fart on my part. You're supposed to sign your Sorcerous name, your secret name, and your family name. So anywho, yeah.

Go for it, there are currently ((counts on fingers)) 10 (counting Ru) as far as I am aware that are part of it. The only thing I can't remember is what is the backlash for braking it (cause I know it is more then "Traitor"). But there are some awesome Solace aspects floating around...
OMG, I just realized! YOU MISSED THE SORCERERS TRIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, contact me some way soon and I will tell you all about it... the contract came into play!

Mwahahaha! Yes!!! The Anti-Sorcery group is bringing justice to an Althua near you! (Yes, Lorr WILL make a mockery of the senate's enforcement of the fifth Law...)
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Blooded of the Serpent