Suseri Mrww

"I carry Wisdom's price."

Moderator: Snag

Suseri Mrww

Postby Bards-Tale » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:55 pm

I figured I should finally put up Suseri, Phoenix AZ LARP character, if nothing else to encourage people to put theirs up XD

Suseri is a Spring Ven who tries to think of her self as sophisticated and elegant but is prone to flashes of emotional outbreaks that at times verge on temper tantrums. Her quest for power is not as typical as most Ven. Land can be taken away, position over thrown, but knowledge... more specificity TRUTH in knowledge, now that is where the power lies. She is loyal to Calista Steele and will do anything her Lady wishes... but even more so is her Devotion to her Great-Grandmother, the Suaven of Truth, Yaseri

Public Name - Suseri "I know what the cat sees"
Secret Name - Yaseri "I know your Secrets" (note: this is also the name of the Suaven of Truth, her Great-some-odd-Grandmother)
Sorcerer's Secret Name - Tesuri "I know with my Blood"
Family Name - Mrww , though it has come up in game now that the Family namehas its own secret
Blooded of the Serpent

Virtues -
Strength - 2
Cunning - 4
Courage - 2
Beauty - 3
Wisdom - 4
Prowess - Weakness

Aspects -
Scholar
Philosopher
Gossip
Solace Aspect - White Hair

Devotions -
Yaseri - Suaven of Truth - 4

Sorcery -
The Blooding
The Curse
The Rose
The Puppet
The Twins
The Wizards Contract
The Disease (though cannot be preformed as it is a Talashan spell)
The Familiar
The Mirror
The Eye
The Blooding
The Circle
The Corpse
The Oath
Orichalcum
The Quill
The Sword
The Tulpa
The Vendetta
The Addiction
The Answer

Poisons -
Alta Sutha
Lixon Verentae
The Solace Poison (don't know if it has an official name)

Family -
Mother - Zhetia Mrww- Blooded of the Serpent (deceased)
Father - Fyxall Thayl (unknown if he is alive or dead or where he even is)
No Siblings
First Husband - Treston Jasnine (House of the Elk) - Deceased
Second Husband - Ardon Yvarai (House of the Fox)

Titles -
Countess
Scholar
Seer

Castle and Lands -
Castle - Rank 2 - Yvaila Avala "The Forgotten Serpent" - non-productive Swamp
Village and Surrounding Lands - Rank 1 - Zhetara Chatell "Land of the Midnight Rose"
Farms - Rank 2 – Avala Zeal “The Serpent’s Eye”
Hills - Rank 2 – Dellana “Those that See”
Mountains - Rank 1 – Avala Suzjen “The Serpent’s Rest”
5 Unexplored Regions
Iratu’s Former Lands

Vassals -
Staff - Rank 2
Road Man - Rank 1
Personal Guard - Rank 1
Apothecary - Rank 1
Last edited by Bards-Tale on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:13 pm, edited 15 times in total.
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Re: Suseri Mrww

Postby alexanderthesoso » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:00 pm

I have to ask, is the whole cat lady thing (for those that don't know, Suseri's castle is full of cats. When hosting the althua, she had an mp3 player and speakers set up so that random meows sounded all through the night, it was great!) a pun on Mrww looking like its a cats meow sound?

also, suseri yaseri? rhyming even! of course, now im thinking, suseri yaseri dock, a cat ran up my sock!
alexanderthesoso

Postby wunderworks » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:37 pm

alexanderthesoso wrote:I have to ask, is the whole cat lady thing (for those that don't know, Suseri's castle is full of cats. When hosting the althua, she had an mp3 player and speakers set up so that random meows sounded all through the night, it was great!) a pun on Mrww looking like its a cats meow sound?

also, suseri yaseri? rhyming even! of course, now im thinking, suseri yaseri dock, a cat ran up my sock!

Excuse, license and registration, right meow.
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Postby Loqua » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:58 am

wunderworks wrote:
alexanderthesoso wrote:I have to ask, is the whole cat lady thing (for those that don't know, Suseri's castle is full of cats. When hosting the althua, she had an mp3 player and speakers set up so that random meows sounded all through the night, it was great!) a pun on Mrww looking like its a cats meow sound?

Excuse, license and registration, right meow.[/quote

Do I run from tree to tree all nibbly bibbly?
Blah-dee-blah-dee-blah.
Loqua

Postby alexanderthesoso » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 am

wunderworks wrote:

Poets license, License to pun, registration of my wit as a deadly weapon, here you go.
alexanderthesoso

Postby Bards-Tale » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:45 pm

[First off, to all of the above with the Awesome but so Bad Form Super Trooper puns, you owe me a Style Point XD

Actually, what the cat thing is is that in the book it says that cats (or Kachka) can see the invisible world (a small throw back to John's other writing "Cats RPG") among many other fun little things. There were many ideas with this, first it goes with the idea of nothing being hidden in that house. The cats are wild, not pets, and came on there own free will as if drawn to a place of Truth. Really, if Suseri could be House of the Cat it would have been far more fitting. Second, it was suppose to be a bit of an unnerving feeling... everywhere you go in the house, every corner, every room, gold or green or blue eyes staring at you in the darkness. You can't hide. Your secret is not safe. Because they know... and they tell 'Her'...
One thing that was not mentioned in the game but is in my head for fun is that there is one cat that will follow Suseri and will be petted... a little black cat... who seems to be smarter then that rest, almost as if he can talk to the Lady of the House...

Oh, and the cat sounds, that was a Birthday present from my one of my best friends Nate. He does a lot of sound stuff and theater back stage and is an engineer but has been out of work for 2 years so he mixed the harp music and cat effects for me for the party (which was my birthday party in disguise XD ) as a present. Was so super cool of him :D

but yes, that is the mystery of the Cats... oh and one little bit of FYI, so when I first listened to the sound mix I was enjoying the harp music as well (as it is one of my favorite instruments) and I was like “hey, the chick is playing Music of the Night... huhhh... wait... no way...NATE DID YOU KNOW YOU PUT MEMORIES FROM CATS ON HERE?!?!?!” he had no idea that the song was even Andrew Lloyd Webber XD so then I was like “AH Hell, I hope John doesn't pick it up and knock a style point off every time it loops back around *LoL
"Some men see things that are that ask 'why'. I see things that never were and ask 'why not'?"
Bards-Tale

Postby Bards-Tale » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:47 pm

wunderworks wrote:
alexanderthesoso wrote:

oh, forgot that part... I figured "seri" could mean "I know" as Suseri = I know what the cat sees and Yaseri = I know your secrets... so that is the logic there :D
Bards-Tale

Postby Bards-Tale » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Editing includes:
Added Sorcery and Poison Knowledge
Lands and Vassels
New Husband
Fixed names (as I had the Fox House names and the Elk House names flipped on accident)
Updated Title
Solace Aspect
Bards-Tale

Postby Bards-Tale » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:47 pm

I also need to figure out a way to edit my avatar next to my name to give her white hair... hmmmm....
Bards-Tale

Postby alexanderthesoso » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:33 am

who rocks?
suswhite.jpg
suswhite.jpg (19.28 KiB) Viewed 14708 times
alexanderthesoso

Next

Return to Blooded of the Serpent