Alix the Antipodean

"I am all that I own."

Moderator: Snag

Alix the Antipodean

Postby Khuxan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:49 am

A braggart and an explorer, the adventurer Alix of the Falcon claimed the title ‘Antipodean’ after returning from what he said was a rigorous journey to the Antipodes. Ven scholars, of course, would not have a bar of it but they were hard-pressed to explain his detailed tales and curious artifacts.

Alix the Antipodean; Baron Alix ('Sparrow') Finsaban (‘the world is many-splendoured’) Thorne

Mother: Elk; Father: Falcon (Count, dominant).
Fourth child of four.
Under the Shadow of the Falcon.
Spring. Unmarried.

Strength: 0
Cunning: 3
Courage: 3
Beauty: 2
Wisdom: 4
Prowess: 3

Aspects: Trapmaster, Wanderlust, Antipodean Secrets.
Contacts: Scrollmaster Dalas Thorne (contact).
Devotions: Ashalim Avendi 3 (Name of the Storm, The Falcon Knows No Fear and The Sacred Tool).

Style: 3.

Artifacts: Ichored Tainan Knife 2 (Drink, Face of Shadows), Key to the Pheasant Emperor’s Thrice-Locked Harem 2 (Farsight, Key)

Exchilban
A kingdom so dull few could criticise Alix for abandoning it to see the world – albeit a world that exists only in his imagination.

Dirkeep (castle 1),
Squal (village 1),
Greenwoods (forest 1),
Talmont (mountain 1),
Agariland (farm 1),
The Marshfens (swamp 1),
Telmound (hills 1).

Calamine (maid 1),
Jamil Butler (herald 1),
Baron’s Guard (personal guard 1),
Roadwardens (roadmen 1),
The Cloaks (spy network 1).
Last edited by Khuxan on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khuxan

Re: Alix the Antipodean

Postby wunderworks » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:26 am

Very interesting. :) Now if he's actually gone to the Antipodes, wouldn't have needed Strength to get there? ^_^

Also for Devotions I'd suggest:

The Name of the Storm - only way to survive against the storm when so far from home
The Falcon Knows No Fear - Handy for dealing with problems - although it doesn't help your Strength Weakness
The Ironwood Bow/The Sacred Tool/My Courage is Enough - all excellent and all useful for what Alix has done.
Author of World of Dew a samurai noir sequel to John Wick's Blood & Honor

"Forbearance is the root of quietness and assurance forever. "
~ Tokugawa Ieyasu ~
wunderworks
Site Admin

Re: Alix the Antipodean

Postby Khuxan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 pm

wunderworks wrote:Very interesting. :) Now if he's actually gone to the Antipodes, wouldn't have needed Strength to get there? ^_^

Unfortunately, it takes Strength, Beauty, Cunning, Prowess, Wisdom and Courage to get to and survive in the Antipodes. But the ven make do with what they have.

wunderworks wrote:Also for Devotions I'd suggest:

The Name of the Storm - only way to survive against the storm when so far from home
The Falcon Knows No Fear - Handy for dealing with problems - although it doesn't help your Strength Weakness
The Ironwood Bow/The Sacred Tool/My Courage is Enough - all excellent and all useful for what Alix has done.

The Name of the Storm, The Falcon Knows No Fear and The Sacred Tool it is! Thanks.
Khuxan

Return to Blooded of the Falcon