I asked in the FAQ, but how are LS Cabals doing this?

Rules regarding the Living Shanri sob-forums

Moderators: Snag, Nihilistic Mind

I asked in the FAQ, but how are LS Cabals doing this?

Postby Keith Fyans » Wed May 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Anyone have any thoughts on the Insults and the childern questions? Even just an answer with LS in mind would be appriciated, as I want to be following the same rules as other Cabals on this one.

As a brighter aside, my crazy work times are coming to an end in June so I'll hae more planning time for LS related goodness, and geting out to run HotB games in general :D
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Re: I asked in the FAQ, but how are LS Cabals doing this?

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Thu May 14, 2009 1:02 pm

I think insults remain for a year, then begin to decrease each season. I'll double check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure that is how it works.

As for children, here's my understanding:
If you have a liaison, roll at the end of the season. Maybe if you have a spouse (but are not trying to have a kid 'actively') roll at the end of the year?

Sorry I can't be much help (at work at the moment). I should be able to confirm my thoughts when I take a look at the book. Our group looked at both of these points over the course of the campaign.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Re: I asked in the FAQ, but how are LS Cabals doing this?

Postby Keith Fyans » Thu May 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Cheers dude! The ambiguous wording is geat for just playing the game myself, as the group can pick the level they want, but when other games are involved I like to check up on these things :D
Glasgow Indie Gamers - Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter
Keith Fyans

Return to Rules