The Emperor Has Been Slain!

In-Character discussions and posts for Living Shanri Characters

Moderators: Snag, Nihilistic Mind

The Emperor Has Been Slain!

Postby JohnWick » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 am

The Emperor is dead! The Emperor is dead! The Emperor is dead!

Rumors are flying. The Emperor Jaymen Steele has been assassinated! A veth with a knife, no less!

The assassination took place in The Crown and Scepter Hotel. The Emperor's guard stood helpless as the veth plunged a knife into the Emperor's chest, then twisted the blade until the knife broke from the pommel.

The Emperor is dead! The Emperor is dead! The Emperor is dead!
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Re: The Emperor Has Been Slain!

Postby Nihilistic Mind » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:30 pm

:o :shock:

~~~~~
(Upon hearing those rumors, Arisaph Steele begins his plans for hosting a 'gathering of nobles' in commemoration of the late Emperor, at which guests will be expected to share anecdotes and stories about the late Emperor)

Rumors about Arisaph's 'Party' are spreading as well. Some say it is in celebration of the Emperor's death, others say it is to be a respectful mourning gathering.
"Sparrow, I'll call you back. I've just gutted a man with a shard of wood and I need to make sure he's dead... I think you're right, Sparrow. I am a bad, bad man..."
~~Dr. Xander Crowe, WORMWOOD.
Nihilistic Mind
Site Admin

Postby JohnWick » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:48 pm

All communications to and from the city have been cut off. No-one is allowed to enter or leave.

Word is the Earls have already begun to react to the news. Distant scouts report military movement in the lands of the Wolf and Bear.
The Reverend John Wick, PhD, D.M., KoAL, G.M., ST, Narr., G.A.M.E.R., Master Mason
JohnWick
Site Admin

Postby kitnel » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 am

After last nights game, Mr Wick, I would like to offer you a style to say the assassin is The bastard child you'll need to scroll right to the bottom of the page. He's possessed, how else would a VETH have the power and ingenuity to murder the emperor.
kitnel

Postby JohnWick » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 am

kitnel wrote:After last nights game, Mr Wick, I would like to offer you a style to say the assassin is The bastard child you'll need to scroll right to the bottom of the page. He's possessed, how else would a VETH have the power and ingenuity to murder the emperor.

Actually, the assassin has been identified. More information is coming...
JohnWick
Site Admin

Return to In Character